Which is why i would trade down.
:nono:
Dolphins044 said:
tehMick said:
:ban:
No!
No! No! No! No! No!
No!
With our top 3 pick we need to either draft a QB, OT, or a RB.
Thats it!
Personally i think we should trade down to get more picks.
But we do NOT draft a defensive player.
I dont care if hes the second coming of L.T. we dont do it!
:fire:

QB in this year's draft class? ummm Nope

OT....free agency
RB.....free agency

that would work IMO.

:hmmm: draft a player at a position that we're already 4 deep at or, try to draft players that can block there way out of a paper bag, unlike our o-lineman now. We need o-line.

djfresh47 said:
Rolle is gonna have alot of trouble adjusting to the NFL rules. Drafting him would a terrible move so if Rick is here I wouldn't doubt it.
OMG...Drafting him will not be a terrible move guy.

finsfan4life said:
:hmmm: draft a player at a position that we're already 4 deep at or, try to draft players that can block there way out of a paper bag, unlike our o-lineman now. We need o-line.
And that is why we can sing one through FA and draft one after Rolle :cooldude:

Does anyone watch him play as of late???....Go back and watch his last 5 games...He has played BAD...Hes not what we need we need to invest wisely....Trust me I am a Canes fan and there always on.

tehMick said:
Two words:
Jamar Fletcher
:nono:
Five Words:
That does not mean anything :roflmao:

OK Lets see what other people think about drafting Rolle. I personally think its not a bad idea to draft him. Im off to sleep. Ill check up tomorrow.

Dolphins044 said:
OMG...Drafting him will not be a terrible move guy.
Because the Qb, Oline, and run defense have been so stellar this season and in case you haven't checked the Phins have the number 1 ranked pass defense in the NFL, even if they lose Pat which is expected there are too many other needs than to draft a Cb. Rolle is gonna struggle, I've watched him play and the style he plays is gonna get him killed by pass interference. Drafting him would be a terrible move, Jeff Zgonia and Bryan Robinson are starting at DT, TBowens career is in doubt, Chester is coming off injury and this team can't stop any team from running the ball. Drafting a Cb when the Phins have the best pass defense in the NFL does not make sense.

Would be the dumbest move ever. Yay another large salary at CB how fun.

This is worse than drafting Mike Williams.

Rodgers, Barron(who I'm skeptical on), or we gotta trade down it seems.

Let me preface this by saying im being completely sincere:
I hate you.
:yes:
Dolphins044 said:
Five Words:
That does not mean anything :roflmao:

OK Lets see what other people think about drafting Rolle. I personally think its not a bad idea to draft him. Im off to sleep. Ill check up tomorrow.

musphinzfan said:
Does anyone watch him play as of late???....Go back and watch his last 5 games...He has played BAD...Hes not what we need we need to invest wisely....Trust me I am a Canes fan and there always on.

I'm a huge Cane fan and he is not the only one having problems. Miami does not have the intensity as years past. A.Rolle will be top notch. He's a big hitter and fast. Miami always has top corners. I would be thrilled with him in our secondary.

Let's get this straight. We do not need Mike Williams or Antrelle Rolle. We have to draft a RB, QB, or OL. If we draft any other position it should be to trade them like the Chargers did with Eli Manning last year and pick up more picks.

feelthepain said:
I'm a huge Cane fan and he is not the only one having problems. Miami does not have the intensity as years past. A.Rolle will be top notch. He's a big hitter and fast. Miami always has top corners. I would be thrilled with him in our secondary.

I am not saying hes terrible...I like him to being utilized wrong but hes not a #1 overall. :D

Jaj said:
Would be the dumbest move ever. Yay another large salary at CB how fun.

This is worse than drafting Mike Williams.

Rodgers, Barron(who I'm skeptical on), or we gotta trade down it seems.

Your worried about the cap how much money do you think a first rd QB will cost? Rolle will not cost us near the money a QB will. We only need a good O if.....we keep our dominat D. I think with a good coach and a revamed Oline we could be a playoff team next year.

Good thing this would never happen. What a dumb move that would be, chills just went up my spine at the thought of drafting a CB with a top 5 pick.

Maybe you are right though, I mean our offensive and defensive lines are so great, mine as well draft a CB that would be 3rd/4th on the depth chart behind Madison and Poole/Howard/Surtain. Great Idea! Yep....

Back
Top Bottom