Antrelle Rolle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Antrelle Rolle

You people kill me!

Feeley was a 3rd string QB when we got him, he can't start.... Start Sage!

Poole is young and unproven.... so draft Rolle!

:shakeno:

:rofl:

You guys will need a slurry of help... Your team will have more holes in it than a good sieve come next year... The best opinion I have heard is to trade down if the right deal is there.

Since your team seems to like to pick up our cast offs (i.e. Nails, Hicks, Morris, Thomas, etc.) I can see Drew Bledsoe playing in aqua and orange next year. :chuckle:

However Henry will have to go out of the division.

A local radio analyst for ESPN explained this matter best when debating whether or not Dallas should draft Rolle with their top ten pick. He stated, "Try to think off the top of your head, 5 top CBs that have truely made a difference this year (INT, big plays)." People dont realize how much the new rules have effected the CB position. Teams are actually going after what used to be the shutdown corners such as Champ Bailey (2 ints), Charles Woodson (0 int), Surtain (2 ints), Madison (O int), Antoine Winfield (2 int), Chris McCalister (1 int), etc. Im not saying that the CB position isnt important anymore, i'm just saying its definitely not a position thats worthy of a top ten pick nowadays. Look at Terrance Newman in Dallas, this guy was supposed to be All World coming out of college and he has been nothing short of a flop so far. I really dont want to see the Dolphins waste such an important pick when there are much bigger needs involved.

Back
Top Bottom