Any players that might get released that intrest you? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any players that might get released that intrest you?

I don't want any Pats FAs. Because they play for the Pats, they will be over valued on the FA market and after you sign them, the Pats get another comp pick.
No thanks

i put a name out there for you to discuss

, not saying to sign him or if he gets released [but 10th feb $3m guaranteed]
gase has history with him prior

Julius Thomas TE

i put a name out there for you to discuss

, not saying to sign him or if he gets released [but 10th feb $3m guaranteed]
gase has history with him prior

Julius Thomas TE

I wonder if he'd be willing to take a 1 year deal...

I heard that Shields' issue was that he would have debilitating headaches after he ran post concussion. As a result, he would get pushed back to the beginning of the concussion protocol. He absolutely should not play football again, and I would strongly oppose signing him, even for vet minimum.

We must pass on players with health risks. This past season saw us lose a ton of starters due to injury. We just can't bring in more guys who have serious health situations. Bring in healthy players.
Depends on "health risk." There are a LOT of players who've missed 1-2 games in two years. That, as opposed to missing at least 4 games a yr for the last 3 years. And a twisted ankle isn't equal to a torn ACL. Yes, I'm aware you said "SERIOUS health situations (plural)" - not downplaying that. But, depending on the "situations," I'm far more hesitant with a player with the same or similar injury every year (bad hip).

I wouldn't be surprised if the Eagles release Dallas Thomas. Anyone interested?

:sidelol:

is this the only base de that interest you as a free agent if he's released? 2 down base kick inside sub

I don't see a lot of guys his at his size (6'5 300) that have played that role before. I liked him when he played DE in our 4-3 and kicked inside. Could upgrade our DT and DE positions AND come at a decent price. He won't get overpaid like his did in Jax.

I think he's an upgrade of what they thought they were getting with Jason Jones.

I don't see a lot of guys his at his size (6'5 300) that have played that role before. I liked him when he played DE in our 4-3 and kicked inside. Could upgrade our DT and DE positions AND come at a decent price. He won't get overpaid like his did in Jax.

I think he's an upgrade of what they thought they were getting with Jason Jones.

makes sense

Back
Top Bottom