Any players that might get released that intrest you? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any players that might get released that intrest you?

I think we have as many castoffs and injury prone players as we can handle. We need to fill the middle of the lineup, quality backups. The starters will come in the draft, but I can't see any reason to bring in any more injury prone guys, we had a tough enough time keeping the team in sync last year, imagine adding another hurt Cb. Every week our secondary would be drastically different. Same with lb's and o-lineman. We need healthy, quality backups.

I would get rid of Earl & sign Odrick (if released) and Nick Fairley and still draft a DE but that's just me.

I would get rid of Earl & sign Odrick (if released) and Nick Fairley and still draft a DE but that's just me.

if we do that I hope we draft a de with serious edge rush win tools...like a Charles harris type...a sub package terror type

Can someone spread a nasty rumor about Jonathan Allen please? :d-day: I'd love to see this guy next to Suh

Damn shame about Shields. He gets a severe concussion that keeps him sidelined for an extended period of time. When he tries to treat his headaches with a drug that's medically proven to help concussion symptoms and aid in recovery, he gets his home searched and is charged with possession of an illegal drug...

Poor guy

Damn shame about Shields. He gets a severe concussion that keeps him sidelined for an extended period of time. When he tries to treat his headaches with a drug that's medically proven to help concussion symptoms and aid in recovery, he gets his home searched and is charged with possession of an illegal drug...

Poor guy

The moral of a story is
when investigators knock on your door
don't be holding a blunt...If you're that stupid you don't belong on this team

I read yesterday that the jets are expected to release Marshall, Mangold, and Revis in an effort to get younger.

If they do I'd go hard after Mangold.

Back
Top Bottom