any takers on JJ Watt, Im all in/To be released | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any takers on JJ Watt, Im all in/To be released

I went on the Houston board with about 3-4 games to go. I asked them what they thought the final record would be. Nice people. They started talking about Watt and felt he could command a 3rd round pic only.

I went on the Houston board with about 3-4 games to go. I asked them what they thought the final record would be. Nice people. They started talking about Watt and felt he could command a 3rd round pic only.
Not willing to give up a 3rd for a guy with only one year on his contract, which is a hefty price tag for the current player

i tend to think he will be looking to play with a team which has a legitimate chance of getting to the SB next season. I think it is more likely he ends up playing for a team like the Chiefs Ravens, Bucs, Bills, or Titans next year.

As much a I like JJ, I don’t see him as a fit with what our FO and coaching staff are building. I could see him requesting a trade to Pittsburgh to play with his brothers. I could also see him going to a contender like the Bucs.

As much a I like JJ, I don’t see him as a fit with what our FO and coaching staff are building. I could see him requesting a trade to Pittsburgh to play with his brothers. I could also see him going to a contender like the Bucs.
Both good options as well as Green Bay. He is from Wisconsin, and played college at Wisconsin

Back
Top Bottom