Any who thinks Henne is NOT our QB for the Future? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any who thinks Henne is NOT our QB for the Future?

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Look at that 88 yard drive he just completed. Im sold on him. He keeps getting better and better. Good to know that i think we have our franchise QB. Which is the hardest piece to find of the rebuilding process. Now lets get the other pieces!

he missed a few too..lets keep an eye on consistency.

Every one misses a few throws. But what i pay attention to is how well he comes back from those misses. So far hes reacting good to the blitz today.

another good drive by Henne before the half. Good comeback after he threw the Int

he is still throwing too hot underneath... Just gotta learn a little more touch... but the kid is gonna be a good one.

Look at that 88 yard drive he just completed. Im sold on him. He keeps getting better and better. Good to know that i think we have our franchise QB. Which is the hardest piece to find of the rebuilding process. Now lets get the other pieces!

Aren't you the same guy that posted, "The Phins are a Joke"? :err:

he missed a few too..lets keep an eye on consistency.

Give it up, Henne is the franchise QB for many years to come.And your hero Pat White will be playing QB in the CFL soon.

Keep that midget off the field at all times.The guy sucks and has not showin a thing in the NFL.

I watched the whole game. He got a case of the yips a few times, but, the guy was ****ing money. We've got our QB. The entire pressure of the game was on him and he responded. Our QB is Henne. Pat White can come in when we need to kill drives and lose yardage

Henne is good but he needs to work on mechanics and scanning the field. I noticed on multiple occasions during this game that he would be late to throw to the open route and would try to blast it in there to compensate. Perfect example is that bullet to Bess on the in route. Bess was open for 2 seconds and Henne was late delivering the ball, so Henne blasts it and it bounces off Bess's hands.

And the mechanics issues should be completely obvious. Henne has dinked it off of more linemen's heads than any QB this season.

i love how henne backers have to continue to listen to nonsense from the haters. Every analyst i've heard, including hall of fame qb's have had nothing but glowing praise for the guy. wake up.

Back
Top Bottom