Any who thinks Henne is NOT our QB for the Future? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any who thinks Henne is NOT our QB for the Future?

i love how henne backers have to continue to listen to nonsense from the haters. Every analyst i've heard, including hall of fame qb's have had nothing but glowing praise for the guy. wake up.

It's a messageboard thing.

Everyone you've ever heard of says Henne is at least ok. He puts a little smoke on the ball sometimes.

We've got our QB.

he missed a few too..lets keep an eye on consistency.

Last time I checked your boy patty white's only pass went backwards 15yds!!! LOL White is a joke give it a rest on your praise for him. Henne is our future and he proved all you haters wrong today when he was given a chance. Go CAPTAIN CLUTCH

Henne haters just want something to whine about after a great win over the Pats. It baffles me.

I watched the whole game. He got a case of the yips a few times, but, the guy was ****ing money. We've got our QB. The entire pressure of the game was on him and he responded. Our QB is Henne. Pat White can come in when we need to kill drives and lose yardage

I literally LOL'ed on that one. well done.

Henne is no doubt a tremendous part of why we won today's game, however, I still think that he is leaving far too many plays on the field. Once the game was in reach after it was 21-19 and the Pats turned the ball over in the red zone, Henne had a chance to take the game over and instead he played his worst ball of the day by throwing more incompletions than completions and not getting first downs. Keep in mind that after his absolutely incredible finish to the first half, he actually completed under 50 percent of his passes in the second half. So I have to say that while he deserves props for putting us into position to win the game and for making some great plays in the game, I was hoping that once the defense actually started holding that he would really take control of the game like he looked like he could do in the first half. Instead, he took our offense to several three and outs, with many poorly timed and touch-less passes being up for grabs that could have been intercepted.

Had the Pats offense capitalized on the window that Henne's third and 4th quarter struggles opened up, this would have been another disappointing Dolphins lost. Instead, they didn't, and Henne by the skin of his teeth put us in position to win the game.

Congratulations on his first 300 yard game and the big win, but I'd still like to see him playing 4 quarters of football, which the team as a whole this year has been really poor at doing.

For all intents and purposes, Henne is a rookie. He WILL make mistakes and he WILL learn from them. Right now, the guy is simply playing amazing, well beyond his years. He isn't forcing the ball, he isn't making goofy decisions with the ball, he is staying mentally strong and he is WINNING games. To top it off, he's doing it with a blue collar type receiving core and he's also playing without our number one RB. What more do people want from a 2nd year guy who is in his first year of "real" playing time? It's obvious from watching him that he has all the tools and that he will be a good one.

Just watch the TD pass to Hartline again. There isn't a QB in the league that could throw that pass any better.

Pat White might be able to make a career in the UFL....that's about it.

Henne will be the new king in Miami once he gets a few decent weapons. Right now he has a quartet of possession WRs (although they're doing the best they can) and very inconsistent TE play.

Henne is the goods. The kid just doesn't let pressure situations bother him. That throw after the incompletion to Polite was money! Sorry Naps, I just don't get your Pat White argument at this point. Why would you put him in as starter to disrupt the progress of our young qb who's obviously showing loads of promise? I'm trying to understand how you think that would benefit the team at all.

I mean we can't say Pat White is bad quarterback.. Henne is better and he's our future! I'm stoked to see him kick ***! I just think Henning puts Pat in these terrible situations with only one option, which is to run. This also kills Henne's rhythm. Whatever though we can root for Pat and Henne to succeed.. Pat would be trade bait and would actually become beneficial. We just can't keep killing ourselves about how terrible it was to pick Pat in the second round.

Lay off Pat White. That option was busted and he tried to save it. That doesn't always work and in fact it could have been far, far worse. When option pitches go bad it's usually six points for the defense.

Back
Top Bottom