Any who thinks Henne is NOT our QB for the Future? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any who thinks Henne is NOT our QB for the Future?

I watched the whole game. He got a case of the yips a few times, but, the guy was ****ing money. We've got our QB. The entire pressure of the game was on him and he responded. Our QB is Henne. Pat White can come in when we need to kill drives and lose yardage

Amen

I'm sold on Henne. He's got quite the arm. Some of the balls had smoke coming off them which I hadn't seen since #13 was back there. How about bouncing back from his worst performance to quite possibly his best 300+ yards passing and over 50 pass attempts. Wow!!

I was very impressed with Henne's play today. So he wasn't perfect, oh well.

The third down play where he overthrew either Hilliard or Williams, whoever the running back, in that play was awful. The back had a ton of open field ahead of him. If Henne would have completed the pass, then we would have had a 1st down very deep in New England territory. I really thought that would be his downfall, but man I gotta give the guy a ton of credit for being able to suck it up, take the snap, roll out, and throw a great pass to Camarillo on 4th down with the game on the line for the HUGE first down.

With the exception of last week's train wreck, Chad Henne is clutch. Yes, clutch.

I was very impressed with Henne's play today. So he wasn't perfect, oh well.

The third down play where he overthrew either Hilliard or Williams, whoever the running back, in that play was awful. The back had a ton of open field ahead of him. If Henne would have completed the pass, then we would have had a 1st down very deep in New England territory. I really thought that would be his downfall, but man I gotta give the guy a ton of credit for being able to suck it up, take the snap, roll out, and throw a great pass to Camarillo on 4th down with the game on the line for the HUGE first down.

With the exception of last week's train wreck, Chad Henne is clutch. Yes, clutch.

He's definitely clutch and he also has an amazing ability to not get rattled in any situation. I'm just hoping to see a little more than clutch although for a guy in his 8th start, clutch is still a very good trait to be displaying. The irksome thing is that he didn't seem to display the same intensity when the game was made a 2-point game until it was do-or-die. Had the Patriots scored in that timeframe, his clutch ability might have been made irrelevant.

Aren't you the same guy that posted, "The Phins are a Joke"? :err:

No.. not me sorry. I actually invite you to try to find any thread or comment in this forum (by me in my whole history on finheaven) that says the dolphins suck. Those words have NEVER come out of my mouth!

Even when we were 1-15

Pat White is awful and belongs on the bench.

Honestly lets not kick Pat White Either. I can care less who is at QB as long as he performs and right now thats Henne. I support the Dolphins not individual players.

Although i must say this is the first time that when i saw Pat White in the game i was thinking "Henning, what the hell are you doing?"

Henne was having to good of a game for Pat White to be taking any snaps in this game.

I said this last season. Henne has "IT". Sure he has misses a few here and there, but he is a rookie QB (essentially), playing with sub-par WR's, and frequently playing with one hand tied behind his back (due to a senile offensive coordinator). The kid is a true leader, has ice water running through his veins, and a big time arm. If this team ever has a chance to go to the promised land, it is going to be with Henne at the helm.

I am impressed by Henne....he performed when he needed and that's what matters. Did he make rookie mistakes?..sure!, but with the right coaching those things will be corrected. Glad to see we finally have a QB for the future.

That pass where Henne missed Polite....I think the robot got excited seeing a guy that wide open...his mechanics went to hell, he shifted his feet as he let it go...it was weird to watch....but that is an easily correctable thing....I have to say I have more and more faith in this guy every week.

That pass where Henne missed Polite....I think the robot got excited seeing a guy that wide open...his mechanics went to hell, he shifted his feet as he let it go...it was weird to watch....but that is an easily correctable thing....I have to say I have more and more faith in this guy every week.

i could imagine..i thought that he maybe forgot who he was throwing to.. forgot to compensate for speed and hands? maybe

Sorry, but he didn't just miss Polite wide open in the flat, and I mean wide open, he freaked out completely and over threw him by 15 yards.

The Patriots pass defense sucks.

Henne is very very far from elite or even good. He is mediocre, which isn't bad, he is just a half decent QB and will never be much more.

He just doesn't have it mentally. It takes superior awareness and extreme quickness of mind to be a great NFL QB.

It takes more intangibles than any other position by far.

Being aware of the whole feild is a talent and giftedness that only a few are capable of displaying, and Henne shows very little of this.

I love Henne's arm and I hear he is a great leader and competitor, but if your thinking he will someday be one of the league's elite, IMO you are in for a big disappointment.

Sorry, but he didn't just miss Polite wide open in the flat, and I mean wide open, he freaked out completely and over threw him by 15 yards.

The Patriots pass defense sucks.

Henne is very very far from elite or even good. He is mediocre, which isn't bad, he is just a half decent QB and will never be much more.

He just doesn't have it mentally. It takes superior awareness and extreme quickness of mind to be a great NFL QB.

It takes more intangibles than any other position by far.

Being aware of the whole feild is a talent and giftedness that only a few are capable of displaying, and Henne shows very little of this.

I love Henne's arm and I hear he is a great leader and competitor, but if your thinking he will someday be one of the league's elite, IMO you are in for a big disappointment.

Well **** ur opinion.

Back
Top Bottom