Any word on changes at the guard position | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on changes at the guard position

Phillips is big enough he could at least get in the way of some guy which is better than Dallas Thomas does most of the time.

my "sources" tell me jordan phillips has been inactive bc he is trying to learn the guard position, and has been working at guard. Pouncey has taken him under his wing and its believed he is picking it up quickly and could supplant jamil douglas by next weekend. Source says dallas thomas will remain at lg due to turner's technique issues

rofl

Douglas at LG and Turner at RG. This is our best option for the rest of the season. What have we got to lose ... besides games?

They are trying out players including a couple of guards.

http://www.profootballrumors.com/workout-notes-bears-broncos-packers/

well i'll be damned...although it doesnt look like it was a "we got to fix guard thing" but more a lets work out a bunch of different position guys...still it's better than nothing...steen if i recall is short armed maxed out athlete and low level athlete at that...painters athletic just bad technique and well bad football player so far

I would love to know if any of the OGs on the team stood out during that drill. It is no surprise that Landry stood out. I was shocked that OV. Wanted to keep going during the drill.

Vernon was well rested from doing nothing the previous 4 games

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

Douglas at LG and Turner at RG. This is our best option for the rest of the season. What have we got to lose ... besides games?

Sounds like musical chairs on the titanic,You can move the players but they remain who they are

Back
Top Bottom