any word on Keller? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

any word on Keller?

I for one want to see what Lazor can do with Clay. If Keller can come back great but I am not sure he will ever be what he was. That knee was awful to watch.

By now Keller should be moving a little faster on that leg with no hard planting and cutting. I hope, for his sake, that he is ahead of schedule.

Keller coming back could free up Clay to truly be the mismatch he was supposed to be.. Can line up at almost anywhere on the field. outside of OL and QB. Want to put your best Safety or LB to cover Keller? Well ok here is Mr. Clay running free. Or visa versa.

Finley would be a much more expensive option.... one I would love

Keller may want a bigger role than we can offer him but id love to sign him to a one year deal

There's a reason they call Keller's injury the Terrible Trifecta.

People do recover from it, but the odds aren't great you'll ever be back to normal.

It still disgusts me the league would prefer to enact rules that will result in more season/career ending injuries like this. For what- the possibility of lawsuits over possible correlations due to concussions? Ridiculous.

Keller is too big of a question mark. I would rather draft a TE, especially if we can shore up the Oline in free agency. Clay should be the #1 going into this season. I think we will see a big leap from Clay and Sims with another year under their belts with Tannehill.

Both Keller and Finley sustained serious injuries. I like both players but unless they are willing to take 1yr/minimum deals to prove themselves worthy of a longer term contract, I'd rather stick with Clay and draft [a real] seam threat TE.

Even with a sub-par combine, I think Jace Amaro can be had in the 3rd round. He is a big body that we need and can realistically target in the draft. Assuming rounds 1 and 2 are spent on a OL and a DT, respectively.

Not to sound like Debbie Downer but I think both careers are over.

Finley, while he can still play is one hit away from paralysis.

Keller, I don't think will ever be the same and should call it a day so he may be able to walk when he is 50.

In other free agent, tight end news. Sounds like the Lions are going to let Pettigrew test the market.

The Lions weren’t expected to use their franchise tag on tight end Brandon Pettigrew on Monday and the deadline indeed passed without the tag being applied.

That leaves the Lions with just a few days to get a deal done with Pettigrew before he can start talking to other teams on Saturday. The two sides are talking and the Lions have said they’d like to have Pettigrew back next season, but Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press reports that “odds are” they won’t be able to agree on a new deal by that point.

Tight ends played a big role in the offense when new head coach Jim Caldwell was in both Indianapolis and Baltimore so the Lions’ interest in retaining Pettigrew makes sense, but their other needs and overall cap situation could make that an impossibility.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...to-sign-brandon-pettigrew-before-free-agency/

Gresham is a good player

Back
Top Bottom