Any word on your Salary Cap situation?? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on your Salary Cap situation??

i cant believe I read this entire thread....

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
If we were in salary cap jail, we would have to release our top players. We haven't lost any important players this offseason besides our backup TE.

no infact, we have signed our own free agents. we have lost noone except maybe orande gadsden. its all in perception that just becomes nothing once the games come.

Originally posted by Surferosa
i cant believe I read this entire thread....

i cnat belive this entire board, its depressing. fat sam adams will sign with buffalo today, oh no, were screwed!:lol: :lol:

We don't need Sam Adams to beat you. We proved that last year. Sam was just a fall back. He may not even sign. We do have the most consitent Dophin Killer still on our side. His name is.......December! :D

Did the Buffalo fans forget that they finished dead last in the division? Not first, not second, not even third, but dead last?

We may have collapsed in December (as usual) but at least we were in the running. A priviledge you didn't enjoy. You guys were in the running until, oh yes you let Chad Morton stick a dagger in your heart in week one.

You did make some great moves this off season, Hey! Maybe you will break .500 this year!

You guys talk a lot of smack for cellar dwellars.

I was responding to finfan54. You seem to forget last was only a game away from the division leader. Now that we've proven we can beat the fins w/o Adams we are now going to work on the Pats and the Jets. One team at a time. :D

All the Jills proved was that they can catch all the pases Lucas hit them in the numbers with. You know damn good and well those game are different with a starting QB in there. Do you honestly think it will happen the same this year? I have some fresh green dollars that I will wager with you on that proposition.

You were 8-8 dude! DEAD LAST!

Once again why do you focus you loss on the Lucas game only. There was a second game as well. I'm not saying the bills are gonna win the division but our chances got better with upgrades on the D. Hopefully , with our upgrades , it won't matter if it's Lucas or Fiedler behind that line.

I'll tell you this much, Fiedler won't have time to read the newspaper behind that line like he always did and Ricky won't be running for 220 yards or more in 1 game against the bills. Maybe a hundred per game but not 200.

Who's this asshole? For someone who's suppose to be a cap guru, He doesn't seem to have a clue..I'm starting to hate these damn Bills fans. We whip their asses the previous five times..They get some gift wrap wins against us this year and because of that they think they have the right to come on our board and talk all this CACA..But in actuality we still have the better team wether they like it or not..

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Who's this asshole? For someone who's suppose to be a cap guru, He doesn't seem to have a clue..I'm starting to hate these damn Bills fans. We whip their asses the previous five times..They get some gift wrap wins against us this year and because of that they think they have the right to come on our board and talk all this CACA..But in actuality we still have the better team wether they like it or not..

They can't handle the truth..;)

Originally posted by minus
They can't handle the truth..;)

LOL. look who's talking. SweeeeP!

I bet the Lucas thing will be mentioned any time now.

Back
Top Bottom