Any word on your Salary Cap situation?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on your Salary Cap situation??

you come here to pick a fight with fin fans when you are to embarassed to name your own team :rolleyes:

If we were in cap hell, it would mean that we were way over the cap before free agency started. We were barely over. We could create cap room, but we haven't because the Dolphins are more interested in keeping what they have then adding the players that are free agents. If we were in cap hell, we would have had to release at least one of our top players.

Originally posted by Salarycapguru
Who picked a fight?? You guys can't handle conversation?

Nah you came here to pick a fight. If you were anything of a salary cap guru you would have never had to ask and would have been sharing your figures like the other guys who come here. Salary cap hell my rear end. Guess what buddy we have signed a Pro Bowl caliber FB, a starting WR, A LG who can play LT, a punter, signed Buckley, signed our best special teams player and gave one of our DE's a nice new lucrative contract and have 21 of our 22 starters under contract with Thompson being the 22nd starter as the new guy.

Next year Gardeners $6 million plus is off the books while our big 3 contracts only raise $3.5 million. Factor in the the extra few million from the cap raising and the fact that a few players will be looked at to be replaced due to age and not being worth the increases they are looking at (Marion, Fielder and Bowens). Also Ruddy/Rodgers will be released and we will be in very fine condition thank you very much.

Try again when you have any semblance of what your talking about.

See our #'s aren't going up much because we are already paying the big boys their high cap #'s now so there are no huge increases at all.

Well said VAN!!! And May i add that signing free agents has NEVER ment winning more games for sure ! Mister Mighty CRAPologist ..Go ask the redskins ...And on a personal note .. you emit a foul odor and i LOATHE you...lol seriously dude you need to be a real man and tell us who your team is ... You have no validity here without some M8ther f*cking conviction man!Take your smug attitude back to where ever it is your to embarressed to tell ..nuff time wasted on ya !

It's obvious you don't like the fins and I have no quarrel with you. It just so happens that a poster here backs up his statement with nos. and figures regarding what he calls cap Jail.

The Raiders were in cap hell . Fins are simply in cap jail where they don't lose major players although they are not major players in FA'cy. Just a difference in opinion with the other guy.

How's this, we don't release Gardner last year and we don't have 6mil in dead cap money. That was a move that could've gone either way, and went bad for us. We could've used Gardner's help, but Chester did kick butt last year too. So really no biggie, just that our D tackle position cost us a lot of money this season. Next year, we don't have to worry about any of Gardner's salary, for it is done. We'll be much better then.

Now Salaryassologist, show me some numbers, and stop the smack.

Originally posted by t2thejz
salaryguru wat team are you a fan of

I think it's a forgone conclusion that this IS in no way a Dolphin fan !!:D Marino1983

Most definitely you are looking for trouble ..... A conversation needs to have some knowledge in a post, which yours is seriously lacking !!!!!!!! Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983
Most definitely you are looking for trouble ..... A conversation needs to have some knowledge in a post, which yours is seriously lacking !!!!!!!! Marino1983

Yup, spoken like a true cap expert. So tell us Marino83, what is your assesment of Miami's cap situation and how would you extend Zach's contract?

If you can make a comment about another poster like that, I guess it's because you have more qualifications. Please enlighten us!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently we're dealing with an individual who is:

A) Too embarrassed to name his favorite team.
B) No more knowledgeable about the salary cap than my cat.
C) Unable to write more than one to two sentences at a time defending his assertion which, by the way, is completely erroneous.
D) A complete and utter loser.

Salary-A$$-Clown stated: "I used the term Salary cap hell. Not jail. Hell is being unable to make major additions to your team or being able to resign your free agents (restricted or unrestricted). The Fins have not been able to add anybody of significance nor resign all of their players from last season." This was shot down succinctly and intelligently by Van who contradicted- with fact- every word made in the preceding statement.

Additionally, when a team is in Salary Cap Hell, jail, purgatory, or whatever the heck else you want to call it, they lose players. The 'Fins have not lost a single player of any significance other than Jed Weaver who will easily be replaced. Also, cap-strapped teams are forced to release players and not a single starter from last year's team has been released.

A$$-clown, please stop trying to hide behind an obviously false moniker, a weak display of conjecture, and statements which have a singular purpose of inflaming the general posting public here at Finheaven. You've already been shot down over and over again so maybe it's time for you to go back to the playground and deal with people who are like-minded.

Originally posted by Expo88
Apparently we're dealing with an individual who is:

A) Too embarrassed to name his favorite team.
B) No more knowledgeable about the salary cap than my cat.
C) Unable to write more than one to two sentences at a time defending his assertion which, by the way, is completely erroneous.
D) A complete and utter loser.

Salary-A$$-Clown stated: "I used the term Salary cap hell. Not jail. Hell is being unable to make major additions to your team or being able to resign your free agents (restricted or unrestricted). The Fins have not been able to add anybody of significance nor resign all of their players from last season." This was shot down succinctly and intelligently by Van who contradicted- with fact- every word made in the preceding statement.

A$$-clown, please stop trying to hide behind an obviously false moniker, a weak display of conjecture, and statements which have a singular purpose of inflaming the general posting public here at Finheaven. You've already been shot down over and over again so maybe it's time for you to go back to the playground and deal with people who are like-minded.

Hey , Marino83 will respond to my question. In the mean time don't be so rude to him :D

Originally posted by justafan
Hey , Marino83 will respond to my question. In the mean time don't be so rude to him :D

Why not? He comes in here, shows no respect to anyone, and makes statements that are completely false. Why on Earth would I want to be polite to the guy? Without exposing who his favorite team is, he's like a little kid throwing rocks from the top of a tall building: he can take his shots, but nobody can shoot back and that's just flat out spineless. :shakeno:

Originally posted by Expo88
Why not? He comes in here, shows no respect to anyone, and makes statements that are completely false. Why on Earth would I want to be polite to the guy? Without exposing who his favorite team is, he's like a little kid throwing rocks from the top of a tall building: he can take his shots, but nobody can shoot back and that's just flat out spineless. :shakeno:

Yeah we all know Marino83 doesn't respect anyone. But be polite to Marino83 after all he's your fellow finfan. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom