Any word on your Salary Cap situation?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Any word on your Salary Cap situation??

Originally posted by justafan
Yup, spoken like a true cap expert. So tell us Marino83, what is your assesment of Miami's cap situation and how would you extend Zach's contract?

If you can make a comment about another posters like that, I guess it's because you have more qualifications. Please enlighten us!!!

Hum - hey justajill I have already answered MANY times the Phins cap situation and Zach Thomas's contract !!! Learn to pay attention ....... And commenting on post's is exactly how a m-b operates or is this done differently on the jill sites ?:goof: :rolleyes: Marino1983

Originally posted by Marino1983
Hum - hey justajill I have already answered MANY times the Phins cap situation and Zach Thomas's contract !!! Learn to pay attention ....... And commenting on post's is exactly how a m-b operates or is this done differently on the jill sites ?:goof: :rolleyes: Marino1983

Prove it! I haven't heard you say anything about cap. Oh yeah I heard you say the bills will be in trouble because of the contracts signed by Spikes ! You have yet to come up with nos. to back up that statement. ;)

Originally posted by Expo88
Why not? He comes in here, shows no respect to anyone, and makes statements that are completely false. Why on Earth would I want to be polite to the guy? Without exposing who his favorite team is, he's like a little kid throwing rocks from the top of a tall building: he can take his shots, but nobody can shoot back and that's just flat out spineless. :shakeno:

Hey Expo, justajill is just fishing for trouble ... I think that he is linked up with this "Salarycapguru" he has this game he plays trying to get threads moved to the smack room :rolleyes: ... Probably some kind of contest the jills have among themselves on bfz .....:yell: Marino1983

Aha, crying for help ? I don't know that guy. Please prove that statement as well. ;)

Originally posted by justafan
Prove it! I haven't heard you say anything about cap. Oh yeah I heard you say the bills will be in trouble because of the contracts signed by Spikes ! You have yet to come up with nos. to back up that statement. ;)

:sleep: :sleep: And I didn't know you could hear words on a m-b justajill ....:lol: It's not working too well :hitself: :rofl: ....Marino1983

See you accused me or implied that I linked up with salarygru and once again you can't back up your statement.

Originally posted by Marino1983
:sleep: :sleep: And I didn't know you could hear words on a m-b justajill ....:lol: It's not working too well :hitself: :rofl: ....Marino1983

Running away from the subject are we? I asked you a few football questions. Don't run away from it. :D

Ah yes, I come back from work to see the little boy put in his place. Glad to see it. He thought he could confuse me by using a long response, which unfortunately I didn't have time to reply to. I'm glad to see Van mopped the floor with the kid......

:rofl:

Miami is NOT is so-called "salary-cap hell", they are in "salary-cap jail" and this off-season is proof positive of that position

PS: No that's not me! I don't use alter-egos

Don't worry clumped, we know better. I mean honestly, this guy thought restructuring and extending were the same thing. The guy is clueless......

LMAO, I was thinking he same thing. Makes sense too. Too embarressed to mention the team. Has shown little intelligence. Hasn't mentioned Takeo Spikes. That leaves a Jets fan........

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
Must be a Jets fan :lol:

HAAA! :lol: I just said the exact same thing on another thread. He's either a Jest lover or, possibly, a Raider fan. Both of those teams are dealing with numerous offseason issues and both of them SHOULD be ashamed to claim their teams.

Ummm, actually the Raiders are in great shape considering that they were what, like 40 million over the salary cap?

And wht did they actually lose?

Not that much if you think about it.

Back
Top Bottom