Anybody else a still a little concerned with the right side of the OL? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody else a still a little concerned with the right side of the OL?

This tread reminds me of all the crap posted about pounce. How he should move to guard and he will never be a truly great NFL center. How did that work out for all you nay Sayers. Martinis going to be an excellent rt and I believe it will be early this season before you all start singing a different song about him.

He's also going to be uncomfortable playing on the right side for a while. To me that would be a considerable adjustment.

This tread reminds me of all the crap posted about pounce. How he should move to guard and he will never be a truly great NFL center. How did that work out for all you nay Sayers. Martinis going to be an excellent rt and I believe it will be early this season before you all start singing a different song about him.

He played better than expected at center, but his best fit is still at left guard.

i think Murtha can be a good starter on the right side. "not great" but good. if he can stay healthy the whole year i think he impresses.

Back
Top Bottom