Anybody Else Have This Change of Heart? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody Else Have This Change of Heart?

I didn't want a QB but at 57 it was a great value pick...in the end this is the best I've felt about our QB situation since Dan left...we have 2 young guys that have the talent to be good QB's in the NFL

Ozzy rules!!

I think Parcells likes Henne's moxie and toughness.

While Beck has good leadership he just does not have the physical strength to even hold onto the ball.

I personally just don't care anymore....all I want is stability with the QB position. I'm not the biggest Henne fan (not a Michigan hater, just thought he looked way too inconsistent for my liking), but if he ends up getting the starting job and leads us to wins...I'll be happy. I'm just tired of talking about who should be our starter, it's been going on every year since 2000. Let's just hope we have OUR QB for years to come on the roster now.

I think Parcells likes Henne's moxie and toughness.

While Beck has good leadership he just does not have the physical strength to even hold onto the ball.

beck played a full season with a torn rotator cuff, next question about with physical strengths?:rolleyes2:

I like the Henne pick, but I like that they have taken steps to support and protect whoever wins the job by re-building the OL. Trying to fix that problem cannot be understated. Over the last several years no one could have success behind that line, and now maybe we have a couple of guys that might just do a lot better than that.

congrats to parcells for not selected that sexy pick today. every player he selected were who they felt put up the best skill level to work with. miami got an A draft grade. when was the last time that happened?

I got to say, that if at least ONE of our two guys dont work out, we are damn cursed.

I was excited until the guy seemed like he had just died when told he was drafted by the fins!
Died...as in...yessss,i'm going somewhere warm to play!!! or died..as in...crap,i just got picked by Miami!!! i had to take a piss when he was picked so i didn't get to see his reaction.

Hey WVdolphan,i have a question for you....what precisely do you not like about John Beck? i don't mean a generalization,but precisely. if you're basing your dislike of him on last season,then how can you do that? he was a rookie QB playing on and for a crappy Dolphins team. why not reserve judgement on him until we see how he does with an improved team around him. how does that sound to you?

I guess I don't understand the "better fan" argument.

Is WV not entitled to his opinion on John Beck? While it may not be popular with some of you, he's simply stating his opinion based on how he sees it. I see no problem with it. If you don't agree with it, don't read it and move on.

For god's sake, it's the internet.

I guess I don't understand the "better fan" argument.

Is WV not entitled to his opinion on John Beck? While it may not be popular with some of you, he's simply stating his opinion based on how he sees it. I see no problem with it. If you don't agree with it, don't read it and move on.

For god's sake, it's the internet.
i don't have a problem with anyones opinion on how they feel about the Dolphins,and i also don't have a problem with WV having wanted Ryan like he did,but i just don't get how he or anybody else on here can bash Beck if they're doing it based on last years crappy Dolphins team. i once again say give Beck a chance with an improved team around him and see what he can do for us.

I have been looking for something to bring me around on Chad Henne, and I finally found it:

He bears a striking resemblance to Ivan Drago. Not so much in terms of facial features, but more in terms of that blank, sociopathic stare. It means that if he turns successful, I get to see him walk out to the huddle in the Meadowlands and mutter to myself, "I must break you," in a Russian/Swedish accent. Any time an injury happens on the field, camera cuts to Chad Henne: "If he dies, he dies."

And yes, I am serious about this. Really. We must take our small pleasures where we find them.

Died...as in...yessss,i'm going somewhere warm to play!!! or died..as in...crap,i just got picked by Miami!!! i had to take a piss when he was picked so i didn't get to see his reaction.

The look on his face and his reaction told me that he wasn't happy about being selected by us. He didn't even crack a smile or anything. Didn't look happy at all for some reason.

The look on his face and his reaction told me that he wasn't happy about being selected by us. He didn't even crack a smile or anything. Didn't look happy at all for some reason.

I think he thought he was going in the first round.

He was pretty pissed.

Oh well. He needs to get over it.:err:

Back
Top Bottom