Anybody going to Vegas to see us play | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to Vegas to see us play

I live in Vegas and I am not going. As soon as I saw the schedule, I wanted to go so I checked ticket price and I knew right then I was not going. The cheapest single ticket is between $400 and $500 for garbage seats. I don't want to go alone as I would love to take my son. Las Vegas have the most expensive tickets in the NFL. Some people have it better than others and can afford those prices but most can't. I will save my $1000 and watch it at home.

Last edited:
I may go with my dad. Though doubt it. Got the hotel booked (timeshare) and requested days off. Hoping maybe something falls through the cracks come closer to game day. I’d be willing to do $200 a ticket. But can’t fathom going more. But I’m in AZ so it’ll only be a 6-7hr drive which means I can pull the trigger last second if something does open reasonable.

Yes honey. I of course have tickets. Tickets to watching it from HERE:
200.gif

The prices are just too much.

I'd rather go to NOLA in December, they usually only play in NOLA once every 8 years. You can pregame on bourbon and walk to the game.
Yeah. I've spent enough time in NOLA over the last few years. I like my Dolphins without tent cities next to the stadium and the never ending smell of feces.

Nothing beats a live game day experience except prices. Raiders have insane prices this year.

I've got family that lives out in Vegas. The locals can't stand em. I was told the only people that will attend are the tourists.

In a few years after the LV team is mired in losing seasons, the tickets will be more resonable

I actually looked at ticket prices again today for first time in a while. Still pricey but they have definitely come down. I think the cheapest I saw when I first checked was over $400 Bucks. It looks like the cheapest now is $263. Pretty decent price cut. Just letting anybody that might be interested.

I live in SoCal and I am going. Three hr drive is not that bad. Already gotten a sick day Monday. Yes, ticket is crazy. However my son is sixteen, he will go to college in couple years, and I figure i have only couple years going to games with him, then wouldn't have a chance for four years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom