Anybody going to Vegas to see us play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody going to Vegas to see us play

I’m sure my wife and two kids would love me flying to Vegas for several grand minimum to watch a football game.

Your family is being very un-dude. I'm seeing some tix in the $180 range now (before at least $25 in fees im sure).

Might be popping up to vegas with my kid for his first NFL game after all. can fly 9am Sun and return 730am monday for $50 each. he wouldnt even have to miss school, sucka!! Luxor for like $75 (he's 9, staying in a pyramid will blow his mind). I could do the whole thing for about $600, maybe closer to $500 if i time things right.

It’s getting close now. Can’t wait. Beat Pats this Sunday and see ya in Vegas in 3 weeks!! Never been to Vegas during the NFL season either. Put a couple bets down and 💰💰💰💰

That's crazy. Kudos to yall who are willing to pay those prices. But I would never pay that. It's almost better to have a bunch of friends family over bbq and have drinks in the man cave watching on the 70 inch anyway. Then you don't have to pay those crazy insane prices. I'm all for capitalism but that is literally raping fools with no lube

Back
Top Bottom