anybody have a hard knocks Youtube link this week>

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVDolphan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Listen David Garrard jrs. Get a job and get HBO. Its like $12 a month. You can earn that in a couple hours.

ITS!MATEO

Starter
Reaction score
Listen David Garrard jrs. Get a job and get HBO. Its like $12 a month. You can earn that in a couple hours.

You don't know what the situation is for anybody in here. Relax, little guy :up:

snake eyes

Scout Team
Reaction score
Well If I was working at the moment I could splurge but Id prefer to feed my boys. But thanks for the tip.

CANDolphan

Seasoned Veteran
Club Member
Reaction score
You don't know what the situation is for anybody in here. Relax, little guy :up:

That's asking a lot from the guy. He knows everyone and their habits, their character, their situation, their thoughts, what's right for them and he knows what's best for us.

All at the age of 19.

Osmo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
if WVDolphan knew anything, he'd know that us with money are cheap bastards... that is how we got to where we are.

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anybody find it anywhere yet??? Ive used project free tv before but they don't have it yet either.

DaLionsden189

Scout Team
Reaction score
Wv these guys are just mere mortals that are well below u. If only these guys knew Ur superiority and then I make a joke about west Virginia and incest but I got banned for a week so I'm keepinng it friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom