anybody have a hard knocks Youtube link this week> | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

anybody have a hard knocks Youtube link this week>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been trying to find episode 3 if anybody can help. Please PM me. Phin Invaders Rocks!!!!

Goodness! That's a lot of PMing... Could someone PM ep. 3 for me? Much obliged:3w:

Everyone in here that has already gotten the link, please pass it along so the same couple of people dont have to spend the entire day sending PMs. kthxbye.

Listen David Garrard jrs. Get a job and get HBO. Its like $12 a month. You can earn that in a couple hours.
I don't think it's the threat opener's case, but outside US, HBO costs are pretty different.
In my place, you have to pay over $500 Mexican Pesos (as of date it's close to 38 dollars) to get HBO, and the minimum pay tax is $58 (4.42 dollars), so you have to work more than one day to enjoy Hard Knocks.
Also you can't know if poster is living with his parents, having economical problems or health issues that require a regular payment.
He's asking for a link not your money, so please don't be rude and stop criticizing without knowing other realities.

Hard Knocks (HELP)

I was able to watch Episode #1 up here in Canada on Youtube but can.t seem to get to Episode #2 and #3. Do any of you Canadian guys know where we can go to see it in Southern Ontario?? Do ant of my American neighbours know if they actually sell it after the series is over??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom