Anybody here anything from DD28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody here anything from DD28

PhinPhreak

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Anybody hear anything from DD28

Anybody hear from any of our members that live in the NO area, I know they don't have electric down there but hopefully they got out before it hit,

Thank god he made it out of there. I PMd him and got no response. I am sure he is probably more worried about his home than posting here. Best of luck to him. By the way, my brother got out in time. He should be trying to return home as I type but we cannot get ahold of him.

PassRush said:
Thank god he made it out of there. I PMd him and got no response. I am sure he is probably more worried about his home than posting here. Best of luck to him. By the way, my brother got out in time. He should be trying to return home as I type but we cannot get ahold of him.

Good to hear your Brother got out to. :D

PhinPhreak said:
Anybody here from any of our members that live in the NO area, I know they don't have electric down there but hopefully they got out before it hit,

i was wondering the same thing, and its good to hear that he got away

cnc66 said:
aaaaand, he said if it chased him there he was going to go to his sisters in Tampa

Smart man!

I hear about all these people stuck on their roofs and I have to wonder what the hell they were thinking staying there. It's no secret Nawlins is below sea level and they warned everyone that the city may not even be there at all after this storm hit yet still some stayed.......... :shakeno:

I am glad that Brother DD28 listen to us, and got out when he could. I read on the internet that they are evacuating all of New Orleans. Hopefully DD28 house doesn't have too much damage. Hey AJ or any mods reading this, do you have a list of the fellow brotherin or sisterin in the New Orleans area that may have been affected? I would like to see if you have a list or if DD is the only one, can we start up a collection, if assistance is needed for our fellow Dolphin fans here on the website? If we can do it, count me in!:beerbang:

Dudeman said:
he's in alabama......he left a day before the cane hit....
I am very glad to hear DD28 evacuated to a safer area, wish him and his family the best. I hope to see him back here posting at FinHeaven soon.

painnotpleasure said:
I am very glad to hear DD28 evacuated to a safer area, wish him and his family the best. I hope to see him back here posting at FinHeaven soon.
He may have a layoff for a while, but hopefully he get life back to normal in the near future.:)

Trekbiz said:
Smart man!

I hear about all these people stuck on their roofs and I have to wonder what the hell they were thinking staying there. It's no secret Nawlins is below sea level and they warned everyone that the city may not even be there at all after this storm hit yet still some stayed.......... :shakeno:

this is a good point. (maybe so they could loot afterwards?) Part of me feels Gawdawful for these folks that got caught, or the dad that had his child pulled out of his arms by storm surge. Another part kinda shakes my head at the Darwinian process. I remember Jim Cantore looking around and saying " if this was Florida it would be a ghost town" refering to how many folks had not left with the storm but hours away. That being said I live 30 feet from Indian River and I wanted to stay and watch the storms thrash the river last year SOOO bad I almost became one of those who did not listen.(truth, if they had been fully in daylight I might have) As it happened I did not spend 20 mins inside for Jeanne, Francis drug on forever. I wore my Miami Dolphin slicker and found places in the lee to watch ...and taste. Just before the eye of Jeanne arrived the air became salty enough to sting our eyes two miles inland. I did get to witness a clear sky and a full moon in the eye of a hurricane, the fulfillment of a lifelong dream. Our County government made it abundently clear they would risk no rescue people to save those who did not listen. They made some stubborn azzes fill out next of kin documents. If ever I hit six numbers I will chase some.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
He may have a layoff for a while, but hopefully he get life back to normal in the near future.:)

that is generally not discussed, I missed a bunch of work and am still paying for it.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I am glad that Brother DD28 listen to us, and got out when he could. I read on the internet that they are evacuating all of New Orleans. Hopefully DD28 house doesn't have too much damage. Hey AJ or any mods reading this, do you have a list of the fellow brotherin or sisterin in the New Orleans area that may have been affected? I would like to see if you have a list or if DD is the only one, can we start up a collection, if assistance is needed for our fellow Dolphin fans here on the website? If we can do it, count me in!:beerbang:

thought this was a good idea and need a second posting

Back
Top Bottom