Anybody here anything from DD28 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody here anything from DD28

HelloMotto said:
did you ever stop and think that some of these people were maybe stuck there to wait it out. If you aint got no loot and aint got no transportation what the hell do you do? I'm sure there were alot of people that may have got stuck where they were by circumstances. Now some have died because of there circumstances. You should stop and think before you open your pie hole...... :fire:

go pee up a rope. Next time I'll run my post by you for your approval before I post it. There is nothing wrong about what I said. I was not addressing anything other than those who CHOSE not to leave so either read my thread properly or mind your own bidness.

HelloMotto said:
did you ever stop and think that some of these people were maybe stuck there to wait it out. If you aint got no loot and aint got no transportation what the hell do you do? I'm sure there were alot of people that may have got stuck where they were by circumstances. Now some have died because of there circumstances. You should stop and think before you open your pie hole...... :fire:
Bro, try to keep the peace. I hear what you are saying. I think cnc66 wasn't referring to everyone as a whole, perhaps the minority might stay behind to think the looting might be worth risking there life.I agree there probably were a lot of people that didn't have the money to clear out, and decided to try to ride the storm out. Regardless, my thoughts, and prayers are with all those who have suffered through this. It very sad for all the people who have lost there life during the hurricane.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Bro, try to keep the peace. I hear what you are saying. I think cnc66 wasn't referring to everyone as a whole, perhaps the minority might stay behind to think the looting might be worth risking there life.I agree there probably were a lot of people that didn't have the money to clear out, and decided to try to ride the storm out. Regardless, my thoughts, and prayers are with all those who have suffered through this. It very sad for all the people who have lost there life during the hurricane.

sure there were some people that were stuck and took advantage by looting. Example. your living in New Orleans, you have no job, no money, no transportation. So you are stuck to wait out the storm.....So you must be an idiot or a criminal right....

cnc66 said:
go pee up a rope. Next time I'll run my post by you for your approval before I post it. There is nothing wrong about what I said. I was not addressing anything other than those who CHOSE not to leave so either read my thread properly or mind your own bidness.

those that chose not to leave might not have had a choice.....they are not idiots or criminals they are unfortunate victims.

HelloMotto said:
sure there were some people that were stuck and took advantage by looting. Example. your living in New Orleans, you have no job, no money, no transportation. So you are stuck to wait out the storm.....So you must be an idiot or a criminal right....

I did not say any of those things yet you attack me for it. Furthermore I was talking about those in Biloxi not New Orleans. I am not your enemy here.

HelloMotto said:
I didn't say that bro. I agreed with you some peoeple didn't have the resources to leave, or just decided to stick it out. What I was saying I think there was a small percentage of people that decided this might be the perfect time to do looting, but at the cost of risking there life through the hurricane. If you trying to imply that I am predueious, (sp) you don't know me from shinola. I get along with everyone in life, and I don't look at a person skin color at all, I look at what comes from there heart, and what kind of person they are.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I didn't say that bro. I agreed with you some peoeple didn't have the resources to leave, or just decided to stick it out. What I was saying I think there was a small percentage of people that decided this might be the perfect time to do looting, but at the cost of risking there life through the hurricane. If you trying to imply that I am predueious, (sp) you don't know me from shinola. I get along with everyone in life, and I don't look at a person skin color at all, I look at what comes from there heart, and what kind of person they are.
Amen to that! The heart is the only thing that matters.

EDIT: I can see how I may get miss quoted on this. I just really have no clue as to how to put my feelings to words on this. I have always been horrible at doing so.

cnc66 said:
I did not say any of those things yet you attack me for it. Furthermore I was talking about those in Biloxi not New Orleans. I am not your enemy here.

if that is not what you mean't then my bad. i know there are some people out there that think maybe some of these people deserved there fate because they "chose" not to leave. when in all truth they couldn't. It was sad to see the black man with his son in a state of shock walking around the aftermath and talking to cnn, after losing his wife to the flooding. She slipped from his grasp.

HelloMotto said:
if that is not what you mean't then my bad. i know there are some people out there that think maybe some of these people deserved there fate because they "chose" not to leave. when in all truth they couldn't. It was sad to see the black man with his son in a state of shock walking around the aftermath and talking to cnn, after losing his wife to the flooding. She slipped from his grasp.
Bro it's pain we all feel. I feel so sorry for him, his son, and the wife , and mother that they lost! This is why we must come together in love, and support for our fellow americans during this time of need and challenge.

HelloMotto said:

it's all good man, we really do feel the same way. Sorry I was touchy.

cnc66 said:

i have actually never tried to pee up a rope. some day i will try it for the hell of it though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom