Anybody know the status of......... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody know the status of.........

Look secondary is deep on paper
X, Ramsey, Cam Smith, Kader then Needham, Trill and Crossen.
This is without Iggy who seems destined for being cut
Noah is all paid for with his rookie contract and the 3+mil that would turn to dead cap if cut and only 500k saving off cap, doubt you find any team willing to trade and pay him 2 mil for him but that's more than likely the only way he doesn't make 53, maybe we could offer a draft pick (highly doubt this happens) need all the picks we can get our hands on.

GM's don't like giving up on 1st round picks, more than likely we just don't pick up his 5th year option.

Not sure how many or for how long (too lazy to look it up) but Brandon Jones, Nik Needham, and Trill Williams are all candidates for PUP list.

Not sure how many or for how long (too lazy to look it up) but Brandon Jones, Nik Needham, and Trill Williams are all candidates for PUP list.
Don't know about NN, but Jones is, apparently, on track to be ready.

I was excited at the talk of progress Trill made last preseason, but I honestly don't see a roster spot for him, unless he proves exceptional at specials.

He was having an absolutely killer pre-season 2022 for The Fins when he went down. If he comes back in form we have a stud to go with the many pieces Defensive Coordinator Fangio has to work with. It will be a very interesting season for the Fins on both sides of the ball with the questions surrounding QB1's health, which when healthy has a more than formidable offense to play with and a stifling defense this could be a magical run the likes of the Heat and Panthers are having......Oh yeah btw I am referring to Trill Williams.........:pbj:

Trill was on pace to be the #3 corner behind jones last year when he went down. If not injured he would have started since jones flaked out. Would he have progressed like Karder? Who knows but I love his drive and passion for the game and heart. If healthy Trill will see plenty of playing time.

Unless he is still hampered by his injury Trill will make the team.

Getting Rrill and Needham back while adding Ramsey and Smith makes for a loaded CB Corps. Coupled with 3 quality Safeties(look to see Ramsey playing a roving FS role at times as well)makes for an incredible Secondary.

Giving all that to Fangio to play with is unfair.
Exactly….

Back
Top Bottom