Anybody mad at chambers for not playing | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody mad at chambers for not playing

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
I know the guy has tendonitis, but dont the guys who get paid the most have to play hurt in a season make or break game, maybe it is just me, but cant see guys like emmitt smith or jerry rice sitting a game out like this

So he can go out there and pull a david Boston? For what? a season like this? Chambers with even a mildly decent QB will emerge as one of the games best WR in years to come. I wouldn't risk that even if there was a 1% chance he could do more damage by playing sunday

I still have yet too see an OFFICAL announcement that Chambers will be out on Sunday...

TorontoFin said:
So he can go out there and pull a david Boston? For what? a season like this? Chambers with even a mildly decent QB will emerge as one of the games best WR in years to come. I wouldn't risk that even if there was a 1% chance he could do more damage by playing sunday

If you consider the number of players who don't make it 100 games before getting hurt, I think your standard is off by quite a bit. I think that standard would result in CC and the rest of our decent players not playing another down this year...

TorontoFin said:

And what has he been playing with:rolleyes: . He is the pinnacle of overated. The guy hasnt even had a 1000 yard season yet. Dismissed :shakeno:

JetsFanlnTally said:
And what has he been playing with:rolleyes: . He is the pinnacle of overated. The guy hasnt even had a 1000 yard season yet. Dismissed :shakeno:
If he had a quarterback like Pennington, he would have 1200 yrds easy!

I don't blame him one bit. The skill-position players are just getting killed week-in and week-out because of our weak@$$ o-line. This season is down the toilet and there's no reason for him to risk serious injury in this game.

JetsFanlnTally said:
Okay, first of all, I'm not one of your grade eight classmates, so just chill with the "dismissed." What's next? you gonna let me the hand? have I been served? congratz superstar, got it out of your system? Good.
Second of all, I would like to see Marvin harrison crack 1000 yards with jay as QB. The fact that he hauled in double diget TDs last year with jay and griese throwing to him (half the time, three yards two high or too far out of the endzone) is an accomplishemnt on its own

Im not, and call me crazy, but id rather he sit out the rest of the year, so the next coach in Miami will be able to REALLY use his talent...

TarHeelFinFan said:
I don't blame him one bit. The skill-position players are just getting killed week-in and week-out because of our weak@$$ o-line. This season is down the toilet and there's no reason for him to risk serious injury in this game.
This I don't agree with. If Thomas can play, and he willl, then so can Chambers. This is a division rivalry. The biggest we have, really. If he can play at all, then he better play. He was the one crying for Fiedler... well now he has him. If he doesn't play in this game then, I'm not sure what to think of him in weeks to come.

Let's not forget, that Boston felt soreness in the tenden before he went out that game too. I'm not saying it's the same thing, I don't know what it is, tendanitis or whatever, but if we're talking a sore ligamnet, you better be careful

No I'm not mad at CC, we have Jay back.... we should win by 23 not matter what! have you seen "Jays record"? I think we will make a playoff run now that Jay is back, I can't believe DW wasted his time on AJ, what an idiot DW was to think he could replace Jay. I mean Jay has more heart then anyone else in the league and we all know the only reason Jay hasn't gotten us to the SB is because everyone around him has not held up their end of the deal.

If I were Jay I would asked to be traded to another team, one with talent so he can win for a change... instead of being the only reason the team wins! I think he's a fantasic QB, and I wish other teams were as lucky as us to have such an outstanding
leader. Ya know, they say you never know what ya got till it's gone well how do you AJ homers feel now? The whole reason we one ten games last year or that we have won any games the last few years was Jay! Yeah the D's OK, but Jay is the true leader of this team and we should all thank god we have this guy.Honestly....If Dan Marino were in his prime I would have a hard time playing him over Jay thats how good Jay really is. I mean, did dan have a record like Jay? Noooo!

So be happy fin fans we have our leader back and Jay will get this team back on track with Jays ability to dominate a game with his accuracy and his ability to make every throw we should see quite a good game. Now If we could just figure out a way to get the darn WR's to catch the ball, ya know? Jay drops back and delivers a strike and the guys just can't catch, oh well Jay is only one man and he can't catch the ball for them. I guess we will have to get by with the rest of the worthless talent on this team but at least we have Jay back.

Sorry guy's brain fart, I guess thats what happens when you go from a team that has a real shot at making the playoffs to a team looking like they will be drafting #1 in the draft next year! Besides I thought I would try to see what it's like to post like a complete idiot for a change and having the mindset that Jay has anything to do with the succsess of this team in years past. I almost got sick a couple of times writting that garb. No matter what, Jays sorry a** will be outta here next year and I hope he takes you homers with him because you people wouldn't know talent if it walked up slaped you in the face , so enjoy the last few games with dumbo at the helm!

feelthepain said:
No I'm not mad at CC, we have Jay back.... we should win by 23 not matter what! have you seen "Jays record"? I think we will make a playoff run now that Jay is back, I can't believe DW wasted his time on AJ, what an idiot DW was to think he could replace Jay. I mean Jay has more heart then anyone else in the league and we all know the only reason Jay hasn't gotten us to the SB is because everyone around him has not held up their end of the deal.
If I were Jay I would asked to be traded to another team, one with talent so he can win for a change... instead of being the only reason the team wins! I think he's a fantasic QB, and I wish other teams were as lucky as us to have such an outstanding
leader. Ya know, they say you never know what ya got till it's gone well how do you AJ homers feel now? The whole reason we one ten games last year or that we have won any games the last few years was Jay! Yeah the D's OK, but Jay is the true leader of this team and we should all thank god we have this guy.Honestly....If Dan Marino were in his prime I would have a hard time playing him over Jay thats how good Jay really is. I mean, did dan have a record like Jay? Noooo!
So be happy fin fans we have our leader back and Jay will get this team back on track with Jays ability to dominate a game with his accuracy and his ability to make every throw we should see quite a good game. Now If we could just figure out a way to get the darn WR's to catch the ball, ya know? Jay drops back and delivers a strike and the guys just can't catch, oh well Jay is only one man and he can't catch the ball for them. I guess we will have to get by with the rest of the worthless talent on this team but at least we have Jay back.
Sorry guy's brain fart, I guess thats what happens when you go from a team that has a real shot at making the playoffs to a team looking like they will be drafting #1 in the draft next year! Besides I thought I would try to see what it's like to post like a complete idiot for a change and having the mindset that Jay has anything to do with the succsess of this team in years past. I almost got sick a couple of times writting that garb. No matter what, Jays sorry a** will be outta here next year and I hope he takes you homers with him because you people wouldn't know talent if it walked up slaped you in the face , so enjoy the last few games with dumbo at the helm!
That was almost a respectable post till the dumbo part. oh, wait. no it wasnt

That is just stupid to be mad at the guy. By playing he could risk his season, his career, out future at WR, etc. Need I go on?????????? Stupid post to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom