Anybody mad at chambers for not playing | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody mad at chambers for not playing

feelthepain said:
No I'm not mad at CC, we have Jay back.... we should win by 23 not matter what! have you seen "Jays record"? I think we will make a playoff run now that Jay is back, I can't believe DW wasted his time on AJ, what an idiot DW was to think he could replace Jay. I mean Jay has more heart then anyone else in the league and we all know the only reason Jay hasn't gotten us to the SB is because everyone around him has not held up their end of the deal.
If I were Jay I would asked to be traded to another team, one with talent so he can win for a change... instead of being the only reason the team wins! I think he's a fantasic QB, and I wish other teams were as lucky as us to have such an outstanding
leader. Ya know, they say you never know what ya got till it's gone well how do you AJ homers feel now? The whole reason we one ten games last year or that we have won any games the last few years was Jay! Yeah the D's OK, but Jay is the true leader of this team and we should all thank god we have this guy.Honestly....If Dan Marino were in his prime I would have a hard time playing him over Jay thats how good Jay really is. I mean, did dan have a record like Jay? Noooo!
So be happy fin fans we have our leader back and Jay will get this team back on track with Jays ability to dominate a game with his accuracy and his ability to make every throw we should see quite a good game. Now If we could just figure out a way to get the darn WR's to catch the ball, ya know? Jay drops back and delivers a strike and the guys just can't catch, oh well Jay is only one man and he can't catch the ball for them. I guess we will have to get by with the rest of the worthless talent on this team but at least we have Jay back.
Sorry guy's brain fart, I guess thats what happens when you go from a team that has a real shot at making the playoffs to a team looking like they will be drafting #1 in the draft next year! Besides I thought I would try to see what it's like to post like a complete idiot for a change and having the mindset that Jay has anything to do with the succsess of this team in years past. I almost got sick a couple of times writting that garb. No matter what, Jays sorry a** will be outta here next year and I hope he takes you homers with him because you people wouldn't know talent if it walked up slaped you in the face , so enjoy the last few games with dumbo at the helm!

Please, please, please tell me that you are not serious that you would take Jay over Dan in his prime. If you are serious, we may have to recommend your post as the stupidest post in the history of Finheaven.

kasaba13 said:
Please, please, please tell me that you are not serious that you would take Jay over Dan in his prime. If you are serious, we may have to recommend your post as the stupidest post in the history of Finheaven.

Go back and read the whole post!

feelthepain said:
Yeah the D's OK, but Jay is the true leader of this team and we should all thank god we have this guy.Honestly....If Dan Marino were in his prime I would have a hard time playing him over Jay thats how good Jay really is. I mean, did dan have a record like Jay? Noooo!
You just took Jay Fiedler over Dan Marino in his prime. Wanny must have had some extra kool-aid this week because you had a heaping portion.

Dan's record as a starter (132-81) is comparable to Fiedler's. Dan did it without a defense or a running back. Even argueing this point is rediculous...

Comparing Jay Fielder, and saying you would start him over the greatest quarterback to ever play the game wins you a spot in the idiot hall of fame...

Jay is a journeyman it best...Dan is a Hall of Famer.

unifiedtheory said:
You just took Jay Fiedler over Dan Marino in his prime. Wanny must have had some extra kool-aid this week because you had a heaping portion.
Dan's record as a starter (132-81) is comparable to Fiedler's. Dan did it without a defense or a running back. Even argueing this point is rediculous...
Comparing Jay Fielder, and saying you would start him over the greatest quarterback to ever play the game wins you a spot in the idiot hall of fame...
Jay is a journeyman it best...Dan is a Hall of Famer.

Do you people know how to read??????? GO BACK AND READ THE WHOLE POST!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe it is just me, but the post seems a bit confusing. Maybe you should just directly state what your position is...

It is pretty hard to understand when he says "sorry guy's". That is an example of poor language skills actually making something incomprehensible.

Back
Top Bottom