Anybody mad at chambers for not playing | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anybody mad at chambers for not playing

Look at it this way.Do you really want him to risk the the rest of the season by aggravating his injury?

Bonedoc7777 said:
I know the guy has tendonitis, but dont the guys who get paid the most have to play hurt in a season make or break game, maybe it is just me, but cant see guys like emmitt smith or jerry rice sitting a game out like this

I think the only way to evaluate this is to have in-depth medical information and the doctor's recommendation assessing the risk of playing. Since all we have is a couple of lines of text from the press, any conclusion drawn is probably mere speculation strongly influenced by personal biases.

I think I've seen this theme in some of your other posts and suggest that your frustration with the state of the team has manifested itself into thoughts that the players are quitting and exaggerating injuries to keep from playing a game that they don't have their heart in.

I haven't seen that myself and doubt it is happening.

how is he going to hurt it??? Jogging down the field for a pass like he did last game. I think that he has lost some of his heart this year. If he could play without doing anymore damage then he should be in there playing.

I dont think he wants to play,can you blame him?

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If he had a quarterback like Pennington, he would have 1200 yrds easy!

You wanna hear something funny, the Ny media here says CHAMBERS is above average at best and they could easliy pick 18-20 WR's they would rather have then CHAMBERS. If we win only one game this year PLEASE let it be this week so I can goto work monday with a smile.... :)

BlitPhinFan said:
This I don't agree with. If Thomas can play, and he willl, then so can Chambers. This is a devision rivalry. The biggest we have, really. If he can play at all, then he better play. He was the one crying for Fiedler... well now he has him. If he doesn't play in this game then, I'm not sure what to think of him in weeks to come.
I love your sig man. Absolutely hilarious :roflmao:

Shamboubou said:
how is he going to hurt it??? Jogging down the field for a pass like he did last game. I think that he has lost some of his heart this year. If he could play without doing anymore damage then he should be in there playing.
IF IF IF that is the key, and we don't really know - so why blast him?
As far as jogging, maybe his knee injury had something to do with that.
Lost heart? I don't think so, but my opinion is based on the same subjective analysis of a small amount of information that yours is.

I think Chambers has a lot of rat talent, but has done nothing this year. People are always saying that if he had a good quarterback, he would be the best. The truth is, every great player still finds a way to be great. Even know everybody hates Ricky, his first year our o-line was horrid, but he made them look great. In my opinion, Chambers has a long way to be in the top five receiver in this league.

Bonedoc7777 said:
I know the guy has tendonitis, but dont the guys who get paid the most have to play hurt in a season make or break game, maybe it is just me, but cant see guys like emmitt smith or jerry rice sitting a game out like this
Passing on blame is fun for some, but the only fact is we don´t know what´s going on with the new policy of not disclosing injuries or the extent of it.

MNicholas said:
I think Chambers has a lot of rat talent, but has done nothing this year. People are always saying that if he had a good quarterback, he would be the best. The truth is, every great player still finds a way to be great. Even know everybody hates Ricky, his first year our o-line was horrid, but he made them look great. In my opinion, Chambers has a long way to be in the top five receiver in this league.

Ricky got the hand-off and did what he did.

Chambers, however, can not show his stuff if the ball isn't thrown to him.

That is the difference.

Why should you be mad at him? Dam you people are stupid if you are mad for him not playing. It is a damn injury and sitting out is probaly the best thing to do so it won't happen to get worse by any chance.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
If he had a quarterback like Pennington, he would have 1200 yrds easy!

He'd need a better QB and a coach who wasn't so focused on the run. I'm afraid that we could have Peyton Manning and the O wouldn't look so different (I mean last year's O -- we all know there is no QB who could operate behind the line the way they're playing this year). This half a yard and a cloud of dust crap limits Chambers as much as the QB does.

Back
Top Bottom