Anyone already purchase the Sunday Ticket? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone already purchase the Sunday Ticket?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Has anyone already purchased the 2024 Sunday Ticket?
Was it through YouTube?
How much was it?
Can you buy just one teams games?
Can you buy a single game?

I was getting Sunday ticket since day one that it was offered through DirecTV.
Will I be receiving anything from the lawsuit?
Would love to even see $500 just to give me a win against greedy individuals.

I was getting Sunday ticket since day one that it was offered through DirecTV.
Will I be receiving anything from the lawsuit?
Would love to even see $500 just to give me a win against greedy individuals.
Per Florio (I know) if the judgment holds up on appeal DirecTV subscribers would get between $3000- $5000.

Purchased before the early deadline for the discount. Through YoutubeTV. $349, no redzone.

Purchased before the early deadline for the discount. Through YoutubeTV. $349, no redzone.

Per Florio (I know) if the judgment holds up on appeal DirecTV subscribers would get between $3000- $5000.
Exact amount would depend on the number of years you subscribed. NFL will appeal and it will have to work its way through the courts. I am expecting that at some point the NFL will settle the lawsuit and the pay out will be smaller.

I'm holding out to see if they drop the prices due to the ongoing lawsuit.
On what planet does that make any sense? Judgement was against the NFL, how is YouTube compelled in any way to make you whole in any manner, perceived or real damages? Last year was the first year You Tube had the ticket???? Any money coming to DirecTV customers from this lawsuit will be awarded in a year starting with 203_, if at all, ever. A $20 billion per year corporation is not in the business of giving money back.

God I hope so. Something would be awesome.

I had the streaming version of Sunday ticket for probably 8ish years with direct tv. Gimme like $500+ I’ll be happy

Hopefully, we will get the per team option when the dust settles. The moment that happens is the moment I sign up.

So I purchased it on YTV last year for the first time.

It’s frustrating as someone that’s out of town how little Dolphins games you have access to.

No access to prime time games through it.

Sunday night, Thursday, Monday night for example.

If it’s nationally televised same thing.

You literally need a full YouTube subscription, Sunday ticket and Pea**** to be completely covered.

Insanity

Back
Top Bottom