Anyone already purchase the Sunday Ticket? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone already purchase the Sunday Ticket?

I’m local but I don’t like watching the NFC East every Sunday at 4pm. So I bought it last year and renewed it with the email discount immediately as @Fin-Loco put a thread up for a reminder lol.

I get the package with Redzone included. I also get NBA League Pass. I use YoutubeTV as my primary “cable provider”

Anyone know if we’re getting more 4k feeds this season? Is CBS finally going to step up to the plate?

Has anyone already purchased the 2024 Sunday Ticket?
Was it through YouTube?
How much was it?
Can you buy just one teams games?
Can you buy a single game?
Yes, I paid $250 because I’m a YouTube TV subscriber. I like the fact I can pay for it all at once instead of having my bill go up by $50 for 5 months. You can’t just by specific team’s games. You never been able to do that. This recent lawsuit ruling may change that, but in the near future.

I was getting Sunday ticket since day one that it was offered through DirecTV.
Will I be receiving anything from the lawsuit?
Would love to even see $500 just to give me a win against greedy individuals.
Me too. First, it’s only for 2008 ish through now. So our years of service done matter.

Second, I did the math based on the judgement and the claimants. We each stand to get about $75. Yay!!!!!

Ok - so I’ve had Sunday ticket since 96ish.

In the past 2-3 years I used my college age son to get a discount.

Also in the past 2-3 years, somehow I got Hulu locked to south Florida local TV. If my family f-s it up I will disown them.

That said, I still pay for Sunday ticket bc I’m used to watching whatever game I want to watch. The idea that I would only watch the (south fl local) fox and cbs games is crazy to me.

God I hope so. Something would be awesome.

I had the streaming version of Sunday ticket for probably 8ish years with direct tv. Gimme like $500+ I’ll be happy
I’ve had the Ticket on Directv since its inception. So you’re telling me I’m getting 5 grand back???

Damn 3,000 to 5000. That’s great. I had direct tv Sunday ticket since 2013. They only made me pay for it once or twice. Usually got it for free. Probably have to complete tons of paperwork to get the money for the law suite.

I live in Massachusetts and would pay whatever for a package that gets me all dolphins games. Anything like that out there?

Per Florio (I know) if the judgment holds up on appeal DirecTV subscribers would get between $3000- $5000.
It’s going to be interesting to see how people are eligible for a rebate. I was a DTV and Sunday Ticket subscriber for about 20 years. How are they going to make everyone prove they subscribed, especially that long ago? :shrug:
I’m not expecting any money back, especially $3 to $5k. IMO, the NFL will end up paying only a fraction of that judgment, if anything.

I actually think the Sunday ticket is a good value.

I live in the Carolina's, so either I get used to watching Panther games, or I get the Sunday ticket. I paid $250 this year for it through YTTV as I also use them for a TV subscription. That works out to about $15 per game and I get to watch my team every week and can watch any other match up I find interesting.

I had the Sunday Ticket through Direct TV for about 15 years......I wouldn't expect to see any rebate / settlement from that lawsuit for a long time and ultimately it will be a very small amount

So I purchased it on YTV last year for the first time.

It’s frustrating as someone that’s out of town how little Dolphins games you have access to.

No access to prime time games through it.

Sunday night, Thursday, Monday night for example.

If it’s nationally televised same thing.

You literally need a full YouTube subscription, Sunday ticket and Pea**** to be completely covered.

Insanity
You are forgetting Amazon Prime to be fully covered!

I’m local but I don’t like watching the NFC East every Sunday at 4pm. So I bought it last year and renewed it with the email discount immediately as @Fin-Loco put a thread up for a reminder lol.

I get the package with Redzone included. I also get NBA League Pass. I use YoutubeTV as my primary “cable provider”

Anyone know if we’re getting more 4k feeds this season? Is CBS finally going to step up to the plate?
In a quick search, I haven't been able to find anything about 4K for this year. Last year, not a single NGL game was shot in native 4K. Even with paying for the 4K YTTV upgrade, at best in some primo games, it was upscaled. They are doing a lot of work to allow for more 4K in advance of the World Cup but I would keep my expectations down.

So I purchased it on YTV last year for the first time.

It’s frustrating as someone that’s out of town how little Dolphins games you have access to.

No access to prime time games through it.

Sunday night, Thursday, Monday night for example.

If it’s nationally televised same thing.

You literally need a full YouTube subscription, Sunday ticket and Pea**** to be completely covered.

Insanity
Well, this year, unless you are in the home media range of home or away teams, you need YTTV to ensure that you can see 11 or 12 (don't know when we play the Jets in the finale) of the RS games. In a year where we could potentially take the division, seems like ST is a needed investment.

I don't know who all these people are in 2024 that want to pay for shipping from amazon thus they don't have prime. Order 6 packages from Amazon a year and the shipping is already more than a single year of Prime membership without the perks.

Hate the have to have Peacocõck thing. But last year they had a free trial that you can cancel the next week if you have the discipline.

I don't like having to jump through hoops to watch the Phins but if you have the fan enthusiasm to be posting about it on a Dolphins message board, I'd assume you are going to not miss a game no matter what you have to do to get it on...

Back
Top Bottom