Anyone already purchase the Sunday Ticket? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone already purchase the Sunday Ticket?

I'm holding out to see if they drop the prices due to the ongoing lawsuit.
That won't be a this year thing. Plus the lawsuit has to do with ST on DTV. Not on YTTV. Now they will in the future have to do something that keeps the ST on YTTV term starting last year from being a seperate lawsuit. They are appealing the decision on the ruling from last week. So, they aren't going to be offering deals until next year at earliest.

Please do not promote illegal streaming on the board.

It could, potentially, cause legal issues.

Though I doubt it would come to that, better safe than sorry.

Has anyone already purchased the 2024 Sunday Ticket?
Was it through YouTube?
How much was it?
Can you buy just one teams games?
Can you buy a single game?
Yes
Yes on YouTube
109 student discount
No
No

You'll be waiting at least a decade. It does get cheaper as the season goes on (as I recall from last year).
I hope so. I did not take advantage of the early offer.
Yes, I paid $250 because I’m a YouTube TV subscriber. I like the fact I can pay for it all at once instead of having my bill go up by $50 for 5 months. You can’t just by specific team’s games. You never been able to do that. This recent lawsuit ruling may change that, but in the near future.
I should have taken advantage of the $250 offer. I did get an email with a $50 off last week or so.
Damn 3,000 to 5000. That’s great. I had direct tv Sunday ticket since 2013. They only made me pay for it once or twice. Usually got it for free. Probably have to complete tons of paperwork to get the money for the law suite.
I bought a big analog satellite dish 2 years before the stationary dishes came out and Sunday Ticket was born. So that is many years ago. I don't expect squat from this lawsuit.
Also, in all those years, I only got one season for free. And I tried every year to get a break on it. They would never help with ST but would adjust the other charges to bring my bill down. But only one year free. And that was only a couple of years ago.

Sunday ticket was around in 94?
Hey Canez06, hope all is well
yep 1994 is when it started, (the guy who does the TV show “Bar Rescue” created it.
I remember how excited I was living in Ohio I could watch all the Miami Dolphins games. (Have only missed 1 game since then due to a power outage)

yep 1994 is when it started, (the guy who does the TV show “Bar Rescue” created it.
I remember how excited I was living in Ohio I could watch all the Miami Dolphins games. (Have only missed 1 game since then due to a power outage)
I had no idea he created it. I like Bar Rescue.

I never would have guessed that it started that long ago. I remember getting it in 2001 and thinking it was a new thing. I guess ya learn something new every day

I never knew Taffer helped create NFL Sunday ticket. That's wild. I think the guy is a loud-mouth buffoon the way he portrays himself on the show, but the guy knows how to make a pretty penny that's for sure!

Is being able to watch every Miami game live really worth paying hundreds of dollars more? For $99, on my computer I get a full year of NFL+ Premium, which includes replays of every game every week, NFL network shows, Classic Super Bowls, and a library of every single game from the 2009 pre-season up through the present. Plus, for many of those games in the library I get the option of watching the entire game, or the condensed version (which is about 35-45 minutes of just the action). I just looked under Classic Super Bowls, and they have all three of Miami's 70s SB appearances, and all four of Buffalo's losses in the 90s. :lol:

For example, if I want to rewatch that 70 point Denver game, I can choose between the regular replay which lasts 2:17:19 (with no commercials or half-time), or the condensed version which lasts 47:25 (live action only, so you miss the in-between play commentary). The only downside is that on gameday, I have to wait until a little while after the game is over to see the regular replay or wait possibly a few hours if I just want to see the condensed version. I'm okay with that, because $99 is a deal for football 24/7 all year long!

Going on my second year of Sunday ticket and YTTV subscription. Paid early bird ($250.00 per) both years to watch a whole lot of football, however, unlike last year, this year I did not subscribe to Redzone for an extra $30.00, so $250.00 plus tax it is.
I may still subscribe to Redzone , will see.

YouTube TV has to thank Fin-Loco for the Sunday Ticket promo here LOL, the sole reason I became aware and subscribed. So yeah thanks Fin-Loco.

Last edited:
Personally, don’t agree with the lawsuit at all. The NFL never put a gun to anybody’s head to buy Sunday ticket. Its their product they should charge what they want for it.
It’s not that simple, though. It’s a question of if the NFL violated antitrust laws, or if they are exempt from them due to a congressional provision that is over 60 years old. Conspiring to restrict competition is a much bigger deal than just charging what they want.

Back
Top Bottom