Anyone buy/bought a Trent Green jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone buy/bought a Trent Green jersey?

iDolFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I kind of want to get one..... but I'm not so sure I want to because I bought a Feeley and a Culpepper jersey....and now look at them!

dont waste your money , buy a classic jersey like thomas , JT, MARINO , BROWN ,CLAYTON .... if you want a current young player then i would go with crowder or mabye ginn

I would get one if he wasn't so old. He's going to be a solid QB and will be the first time we've seen a good quarterback since Marino. I'm just waiting for Yeremiah Bell to sign an extension so I can get his jersey.

Don't worry about getting a Green jersey for the sake of him playing poorly, the only concern is that you'll get to wear it for 2 years tops.

I now this is rediculous to suggest the Phins may get to the dance... but would peoples attitude about buying one change if he won the SB?

I now this is rediculous to suggest the Phins may get to the dance... but would peoples attitude about buying one change if he won the SB?

If we win a championship, it's because Taylor is pressuring the QB, Zach is making tackles all over the place, and Ronnie goes LT. Green does have a big role, but he won't be the reason we win it all.

I would have to guess looking at your team the safest bets are.

Porter
Thomas
Taylor

I'd say Ronnie Brown's a safe bet. He's going to be here for a long time and he's on the verge of superstardom. I'd also add Chambers to that list. :wink:

What Bills are amongst the fan favorites? What Bills jerseys do you own? I could see a ton of Losman and Evans jerseys being the popular choice this year.

I'd say Ronnie Brown's a safe bet. He's going to be here for a long time and he's on the verge of superstardom. I'd also add Chambers to that list. :wink:

I was going to add Brown and Chambers as well. But with the new coach showing earlier in the off-season you do not perform you are gone. I would have to wait until after this year IF and by no means I plan on buy a Fin Jersey.

But for fin fans the Taylor and Thomas are two I am sure 90% of you already have.

Bills Jerseys I own.

Losman Home
Evans home/away
Whitner throwback
Schobel throwback
Mooreman Home
Lynch throwback is on the way

Just changed the nameplates on my TKO, Bledsoe, Mcgahee to

Poz
Parrish
and Bassey (a corner that is young and potential)

I was going to add Brown and Chambers as well. But with the new coach showing earlier in the off-season you do not perform you are gone. I would have to wait until after this year IF and by no means I plan on buy a Fin Jersey.

But for fin fans the Taylor and Thomas are two I am sure 90% of you already have.

Yeah that would seem to be the general logic. For some reason, I never thought to buy a Taylor or Thomas jersey, I kind of like having the ones that no one gets. Yeah I did have a Marino jersey (who didn't?) and also had 2 Ricky Williams jerseys, but I also have Lamar Smith. In his rookie year, I bought a Ronnie Brown jersey and bought a Chris Chambers jersey right after his pro bowl season. The next one I'm going to get will be Yeremiah Bell (if he signs an extension) or Ted Ginn should Bell leave.

Bills Jerseys I own.

Losman Home
Evans home/away
Whitner throwback
Schobel throwback
Mooreman Home
Lynch throwback is on the way

Just changed the nameplates on my TKO, Bledsoe, Mcgahee to

Poz
Parrish
and Bassey (a corner that is young and potential)

Dang you must've boughten a lot of jerseys lately then huh?

Yeah that would seem to be the general logic. For some reason, I never thought to buy a Taylor or Thomas jersey, I kind of like having the ones that no one gets. Yeah I did have a Marino jersey (who didn't?) and also had 2 Ricky Williams jerseys, but I also have Lamar Smith. In his rookie year, I bought a Ronnie Brown jersey and bought a Chris Chambers jersey right after his pro bowl season. The next one I'm going to get will be Yeremiah Bell (if he signs an extension) or Ted Ginn should Bell leave.

Hmmm another one to get would be Mormino and Statle (sp) I know my Peters one I just ordered. Love having the big uglies.

Now of course i also have Kelly, Reed, Smith, Lofton, Bennett, Hall, Ritcher, Wolford, Thurman, Tasker as well

Yeah I normally cash my B Day and Xmas presents in early for them. I know my parents and wife all think those are the easiest things to buy for me

Yeah I normally cash my B Day and Xmas presents in early for them. I know my parents and wife all think those are the easiest things to buy for me

Yeah no doubt, the easiest people to shop for are passionate sports fans.

Man, why am I getting along with a Bills fan so well? :tongue:

Yeah no doubt, the easiest people to shop for are passionate sports fans.

Man, why am I getting along with a Bills fan so well? :tongue:

You know i ask myself the same questions sometimes. This is the only other AFCE board I frequent because the NE and Jets boards all they ever do is want to talk trash about me

Just joking!!

Hmmm another one to get would be Mormino and Statle (sp) I know my Peters one I just ordered. Love having the big uglies.

Now of course i also have Kelly, Reed, Smith, Lofton, Bennett, Hall, Ritcher, Wolford, Thurman, Tasker as well

Did you bought the 4 AFC championships rings?:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom