Anyone buy/bought a Trent Green jersey? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone buy/bought a Trent Green jersey?

I want a Trent Green jersey. I only have Marino, Zach, and Fiedler in phins. I have an Al Leiter Mets jersey. I would like to add Green, Taylor, and Chambers to my phins wardrobe. Reyes and Wright would be good pieces to add to my Mets.

You know i ask myself the same questions sometimes. This is the only other AFCE board I frequent because the NE and Jets boards all they ever do is want to talk trash about me

No doubt about that on the New England boards. Which Buffalo Bills board are you on?

Solid counter!!

Nah just a big poster of Kelly diving into the endzone and smashing the fins hopes

Anyway, the record between us, is in favor of the Dolphins!!

On the topic!! The best buy(jersey) for the long run would be RB, Beck and Ginn, for now and up to 4 seasons, then you could go we the first 3 that i just told you or could go with JT, ZT, Porter. But if you are more like BillsfanPeace, then yo must look for Soliai jersey GO DOLPHIS!!:ninja:

I kind of want to get one..... but I'm not so sure I want to because I bought a Feeley and a Culpepper jersey....and now look at them!

Hopefully he plays longer than the last Green....Yatil that is.

I was given a Miami Dolphins/Bryan Cox jersey...:unsure:...but sadly, it only made it through one 'visit' to Ralph Wilson Stadium.! :(
Trent Green? :rolleyes:
Why any Miami "fan" would waste their money on anything with that washed-up old fossil's name on it is beyond me!? :dunno:
Go with Jason Taylor, or even John Beck (if your into QB jerseys)....Trent will have as much "success" with the Miami Dolphins as the last KC QB 'reject' you guys picked up, the 'great' Steve DeBerg! :chuckle:

I still haven't got my first Dolphins jersey, but they are so hard to find. I have to go on eBay for mine. I have a Bush and Young one at the min, but i do want a Dolphins one for the London game, but who should i get ?

I just picked up a Porter alternate, hopefully Joey and i will both be wearing our jerseys against Washington. (fingers crossed).

I only wear authentics, so I'm not wasting $250 on a 1-2 year jersey.

I guess I'll be rockin' my Marino throwback until Ginn proves himself.

:unsure:Trent Green...won't be here long enough(3 years max)!
Ronnie Brown...I am not sold on him yet...great highlights rookie year,then sophmore slump...I just never see him juke anybody, runs over them,but never jukes!
Chambers...no thanks, unless I put Dropsies or One Year Wonder on the back!
JT and ZT...I would be looking for another one in about 3 years!:boohoo:
Roth and Crowder...safe bets!
Yerimiah Bell...I too am waiting for extension(this guy is Great), plus I met his girlfriend at Richland College here in Dallas...she saw me in my Marino jersey in class and said her boyfriend played for the fins..I said who(3 years ago), she said his name and I said OK, but I didnt believe her cuz I had never heard of him, so when I got home I looked through some Dolphin Digests and sure enough there was his name on the practice squad, then he comes in last year and looks like Ed Reed!:ninja:
Ginn...not yet, could be Desmond Howard, but then again..Desmond was Super Bowl MVP!!!
Lorenzo Booker...Safer pick than Ginn(I believe)..A true running back!
John Beck...Wait and see, fingers are crossed

I now this is rediculous to suggest the Phins may get to the dance... but would peoples attitude about buying one change if he won the SB?

Like Trent Dilfer...A smart veteran with a bad offense (Id say our offense is much better than Baltimores at that time) and an elite defense winning the bowl...Same position we are in

I would get one if he wasn't so old. He's going to be a solid QB and will be the first time we've seen a good quarterback since Marino. I'm just waiting for Yeremiah Bell to sign an extension so I can get his jersey.

Don't worry about getting a Green jersey for the sake of him playing poorly, the only concern is that you'll get to wear it for 2 years tops.

Who says you cant wear it after two years. I still wear my Fiedler jersey sometimes. Plenty of people will want a Green jersey and wear a Green jersey after two years when we win back to back titles with him as QB.

Back
Top Bottom