Anyone buy/bought a Trent Green jersey? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone buy/bought a Trent Green jersey?

Yeah no doubt, the easiest people to shop for are passionate sports fans.

Man, why am I getting along with a Bills fan so well? :tongue:
Cuz he ain't a Jets fan and he gave Chambers (my favorite player) semi-props lol.

Nah, get a Taylor, Thomas, Brown, Chambers or sport a Ginn jersey. Right now I have an aqua Brown, white Chambers, and orange Ginn jersey. I'm hoping to add Jason Taylor and a new Brown (one of those cheapies that I have). Green isn't going to be playing for more than 2 years IMO, waste of money unless you get one cheap on Ebay.

Im gettin me a ginn jersey becaus eim getting it for 40$ which is 35$ off so why not at that price but buy a taylor jersey

I would have to guess looking at your team the safest bets are.

Porter
Thomas
Taylor

I actually have a Taylor and Thomas jersey already. Ummm, actually I think I need to get some help, because I buy too many jerseys... :(

Phins jerseys I own

1- Brown-authentic, in aqua
2- Brown- storm collection, the gray one
3- Taylor-replica-aqua
4- Thomas-authentic-aqua
5- Thomas-replica-wht
6- Thomas-replica-orange
7- Thomas-replica-navy
8- Chambers-replica-wht
9- Chambers-replica-aqua
10- Ricky-replica-wht
11- Ricky-replica-aqua
12- Marino-replica-aqua (old style jersey)
13- Marino-replica-aqua (new style)
14- Feeley-replica-wht
15- Culpepper-replica-wht
16- Boston-replica-aqua
17- Seau-replica-wht
18- Ricky-replica-orange

Well........ I just realized after typing all that out, that I SHOULD NOT buy anymore.....at least for a while

Like Trent Dilfer...A smart veteran with a bad offense (Id say our offense is much better than Baltimores at that time) and an elite defense winning the bowl...Same position we are in

The differance is Dilfer was younger and a very durable guy.

Not to bad mouth anybody that likes Green, but it seems a waste to get a jersey of a guy who may start two years and more likely one. Buy a John beck jersey or a Tedd Ginn jersey.

It would be absolutely bizarre if Trent Green won a Super Bowl with Miami. Dan Marino, the greatest QB in Dolphins history couldn't get a ring but a two-year starter and 37yr old QB named Trent Green does in a Miami uniform???

Im gonna hang them next to my C Pep and Williams jerseys. Then im gonna change my stupid name.

Ima get a Crowder white but i cant find it n e where..

can n e 1 help me out?

Just got my new home white JT Jersey for Father's Day, but my most cherished jersey is that of Ray Finkle.

Back
Top Bottom