Anyone catch that Henning statement regarding Pat White? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch that Henning statement regarding Pat White?

through college and the combine, white had higher accuracy and effective percentages than sanchez and a couple other top end draft picks from the last two years. It really shouldn't be a surprise that he hasn't thrown much, as this fo will want to bring his nfl qb knowledge up before he does. Getting Thigpen does make the position a bit more interesting, but it doesn't change the fact that there are plans for white- he's not going anywhere, atleast for awhile, and his role will expand at an appropriate rate.

I'm sorry, but with all the holes this team had to fill, the Pat White pick was idiotic.

I'm sorry, but with all the holes this team had to fill, the Pat White pick was idiotic.

Couldn't agree more. If you are taking a guy in the draft who is intended on being the 3rd string QB and experimental wildcat weapon, there is a round for that kind of pick - and it ISN'T the 2nd round. It's the 6th, or 5th at the very highest. There is no way Mia can go into next season with White as 2nd string QB. If Henne were to go down, it would cost us the season. A guy like Thigpen at least has potential in a normal, conventional NFL offense.

Ginn slowed down for some reason on that pass. If he had kept going at full speed it would have been a TD.

No he didn't, Ginn was full out and the ball was 10 yards past him. Not even close.

Pat White's role will only grow in this offense..... he's primarily a ball carrier, but one who reads the defense, pre-snap, ala wildcat. This is a process, not like tossing in a new halfback and watching him shine.

When we had to score the 2pt conversion to tie the game or lose, I was certainly more confident when they brought White in.....

Pat White's role will only grow in this offense..... he's primarily a ball carrier, but one who reads the defense, pre-snap, ala wildcat. This is a process, not like tossing in a new halfback and watching him shine.

When we had to score the 2pt conversion to tie the game or lose, I was certainly more confident when they brought White in.....

So was I when he handed the ball to Ricky. Good thing it wasn't a pitch!

Unless Henning & White are joining another team or the monastery I don't care what they say.

No he didn't, Ginn was full out and the ball was 10 yards past him. Not even close.
If I remember correctly, as soon as the defender caught up to Ginn he slowed down. It looked almost like he stopped trying. I remember yelling at the tv during the replay.

Pat White & Ted Ginn for a Value meal...AND DESSERT.

If I remember correctly, as soon as the defender caught up to Ginn he slowed down. It looked almost like he stopped trying. I remember yelling at the tv during the replay.

Ginn had almost 2 steps on his guy and didn't slow down until he saw it was 10 yards over his head. Bess slowed down last week, for one that should have been a TD or long gainer.

On a side note, that chick is hot!

Back
Top Bottom