Anyone catch the stat on ESPN??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch the stat on ESPN???

Yes, you are correct. my appologies for coming across as a jerk. I woke up this morning to find my pet had passed away, and I just finished burying her. I am just in a sour mood right now, so overlook me please.:dolphins:

MikeO said:
I never said anyone was wrong. I gave my opinion. In fact if people would actualy READ what I wrote, I THEN ASKED A QUESTION!!!!!

Maybe someone can give me an answer and I will change my opinion! :shakeno: Everyone around here wants a fight and an argument so much they don't even read what is written half the time!
That post by Jaj was directed to me:tongue:
Oh, nevermind. I see why that post was qouted instead of mine...lol.

MikeO said:
I never said anyone was wrong. I gave my opinion. In fact if people would actualy READ what I wrote, I THEN ASKED A QUESTION!!!!!

Maybe someone can give me an answer and I will change my opinion! :shakeno: Everyone around here wants a fight and an argument so much they don't even read what is written half the time!

Well I'm sure if there was a poll on wether fans here think Marino "deserves" a SB ring, I'm 100% sure you'd be on the short side of the poll!! In fact I'd be willing to bet you'd be on the short side if it were a nation wide poll.

MikeO said:
Nobody "DESERVES" a super bowl.

I hate it when people say..."this person DESERVED this or that". Why did that one person DESERVE something over someone else????

How about when you RE-WRITE the entire National Football League record book for a QB???

feelthepain said:
They were showing the stats on the youngest QB ever to appear in a SB and Marino was on the list they also showed how many TD passes they had before the age of 24 and Marino had 78 some 34 more TD's then his closest competitor Big Ben!! The guy so deserved a SB more then any other QB to ever play the game IMO. It's obvious Marino was never on a team worthy of a SB.

I hate these threads. You might as well just walk upto all the killer B's, the marks brothers and and other player marino played with and spit in their faces and tell them they suck. Its a disgrace and totally disrespectful to quite a few good players... MIAMI DOLPHINS players!

MikeO said:

I hate it when people say..."this person DESERVED this or that". Why did that one person DESERVE something over someone else????

personally, I agree 100%.

And even if I didn't, MikeO certainly isn't being an ***.

In the end we're all FINS die hards. With MANY, MANY different ideas & manners of getting those ideas accross. But we share a common bond. Except for that wagon circler dude, and the jets guy with the beard and the geh avatar. Ha :sidelol::dolphins:

greatwade said:
personally, I agree 100%.

And even if I didn't, MikeO certainly isn't being an ***.

In the end we're all FINS die hards. With MANY, MANY different ideas & manners of getting those ideas accross. But we share a common bond. Except for that wagon circler dude, and the jets guy with the beard and the geh avatar. Ha :sidelol::dolphins:
:lol:

dolfan72734me said:
Yes, you are correct. my appologies for coming across as a jerk. I woke up this morning to find my pet had passed away, and I just finished burying her. I am just in a sour mood right now, so overlook me please.:dolphins:

That ****ing SUCKS! So sorry to hear that. I sure would be a bit punchy if my little dude passed away. Hang in there, your pet's probably in a BETTER place.

clear.gif

whatever

:shakeno:
MikeO said:

I dont know what QB your watching, he was the best to ever throw a football. He deserved to win a superbowl, unfortunately he never had the tools to do so (running game to complement the pass)
If anybody deserved the ring its Danny boy.

Saban2005 said:
I hate these threads. You might as well just walk upto all the killer B's, the marks brothers and and other player marino played with and spit in their faces and tell them they suck. Its a disgrace and totally disrespectful to quite a few good players... MIAMI DOLPHINS players!

Well if they were good enough to win they would have, when it comes down to it thats how they determine a dynasty!! Marino is a HOF and most of his teammates weren't. It's not spitting in their faces, they were what they were, not superbowl winning players. Marino clearly was and it takes a team effort to win a SB, unfortunately for Marino the teams he played on weren't.

greatwade said:
That ****ing SUCKS! So sorry to hear that. I sure would be a bit punchy if my little dude passed away. Hang in there, your pet's probably in a BETTER place.

clear.gif
Hey, thanks man. Yeah, she is in a better place.

dolfan72734me said:
Hey, thanks man. Yeah, she is in a better place.

I agree with your first comments and to whom they were directed. You have no need to apologize. It's your opinion!!Sorry to hear about you pet.:(

MikeO said:

Hold me - Everything will be OK!

:lol:

I was going to start my very own thread, but this doosy is as good a place-

Did any of you get the feeling last night, that even the 2005 Dolphins (the last 6 games, not the @Cleveland team) could have hung in that game. Maybe even WON that game?? The rest of the NFL doesn't scare me anymore. Well the Colts still do. And New England in that miserable weather of theirs. But we are closer than I ever would imagine 2 years A.W.

feelthepain said:
Well if they were good enough to win they would have, when it comes down to it thats how they determine a dynasty!! Marino is a HOF and most of his teammates weren't. It's not spitting in their faces, they were what they were, not superbowl winning players. Marino clearly was and it takes a team effort to win a SB, unfortunately for Marino the teams he played on weren't.

I am not here to bash marino, but it makes me sick how marino is seperated from the "team".

Back
Top Bottom