Anyone catch the stat on ESPN??? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch the stat on ESPN???

greatwade said:
I was going to start my very own thread, but this doosy is as good a place-

Did any of you get the feeling last night, that even the 2005 Dolphins (the last 6 games, not the @Cleveland team) could have hung in that game. Maybe even WON that game?? The rest of the NFL doesn't scare me anymore. Well the Colts still do. And New England in that miserable weather of theirs. But we are closer than I ever would imagine 2 years A.W.

Well we wouldn't have been the same team had we been in that game so it's hard to answer that question. If you were to take the fins and put them in as is...no I don't think we would have been in that game,IMO.

MikeO said:
Nobody "DESERVES" a super bowl.

I hate it when people say..."this person DESERVED this or that". Why did that one person DESERVE something over someone else????

You're right, Trent Dilfer deserved the SB more.

Saban2005 said:
I am not here to bash marino, but it makes me sick how marino is seperated from the "team".

But it doesn't make you sick he doesn't have a ring?? I'm sure deep inside it makes Marino sick.

I wish Marino had a ring too but the guy I felt the worst for was Archie Manning. That guy played his butt off every single game and never was on a winning team. 9-7, like our players had this year, he NEVER experienced that...

greatwade said:
I was going to start my very own thread, but this doosy is as good a place-

Did any of you get the feeling last night, that even the 2005 Dolphins (the last 6 games, not the @Cleveland team) could have hung in that game. Maybe even WON that game?? The rest of the NFL doesn't scare me anymore. Well the Colts still do. And New England in that miserable weather of theirs. But we are closer than I ever would imagine 2 years A.W.
I have no doubt at all, we could have easily hung with either team. Most probably could have won.

Hasta said:
I wish Marino had a ring too but the guy I felt the worst for was Archie Manning. That guy played his butt off every single game and never was on a winning team. 9-7, like our players had this year, he NEVER experienced that...
:eek: Dang, I never realized that.

If Qb's Got superbowl rings based on how talented they are as an individual, Marino would need a third hand for all of his rings . . In terms of talent he deserves it...... But as we know winning a championship is a team accomplishment . . I suppose his supporting cast just didnt help enough in making it happen. When all is said and done, Marino is the greatest passer of all time, Phin fans know it, and Fans all around the league know it . . the lack of a ring is always someones way out of admitting it, but its a crap excuse......

MikeO said:
Nobody "DESERVES" a super bowl.

I hate it when people say..."this person DESERVED this or that". Why did that one person DESERVE something over someone else????
Marino Deserved it way more then Charlie Batch who is on the Stealers. :tantrum:

Getting a ring doesn't make you a great QB...Big Ben now has one despite a 29% passer rating and a horrible SB.

Whether its good or bad someone always deserves something more

Thats like Saying Shaun Alexander didnt deserve the MVP more than Cleo Lemon

Some people just do things that make them more deserving

Back
Top Bottom