Anyone catch the stats on the Pats since spygate?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch the stats on the Pats since spygate??

TGall13

Tagalager
Reaction score
As I was watching the games this weekend, after the Pats got spanked (beautiful thing) they mentioned their postseason record before spygate and after. Pretty interesting: Before: 12-2....After: 2-3
Pretty curious.

Yes mentioned this in another thread.

Brady won 9 straight post season games and 3 championships to start his career.
Since then he is 5-6 in playoff games and no championships.

No cheat, No Win.

I had mentioned this on Twitter on Saturday. Its called Karma. What I want to know is whom on the damn Jets is being so righteous that Karma is working in their favor?
Chubbs

This isn't talked about near enough.

And another thing; most people think the cheating thing was an isolated incident when there is every indication it had been going on for years, and other kinds of spying and cheating as well.

Belichick and the Patriots are total scum. There should be astericks by everything they did in those years.

BELICHICK AND KRAFT AND THE PATRIOTS ARE THE GARBAGE OF THE NFL.

I had mentioned this on Twitter on Saturday. Its called Karma. What I want to know is whom on the damn Jets is being so righteous that Karma is working in their favor?
Chubbs

It's been 42 years, I'm in my mid 30s and I have never seen a SB. It's about damn time we make one.

This isn't talked about near enough.

And another thing; most people think the cheating thing was an isolated incident when there is every indication it had been going on for years, and other kinds of spying and cheating as well.

Belichick and the Patriots are total scum. There should be astericks by everything they did in those years.

BELICHICK AND KRAFT AND THE PATRIOTS ARE THE GARBAGE OF THE NFL.

Agreed.

This was swept under the rug by the league pretty quick. Not much has been brought up about. I believe this is a bigger deal than people, especially Pats fans, are willing to admit.

It's not as bad as the NBA officials rigging games, or is it??

They lost because the Jets outplayed them. The Pats D was nearly as good as it was before.. I think the young Defense read their own press clippings and didnt show up..That combined with 2 key turnovers lost them the game..Had nothing to do with cheating.

Agreed.

This was swept under the rug by the league pretty quick. Not much has been brought up about. I believe this is a bigger deal than people, especially Pats fans, are willing to admit.

It's not as bad as the NBA officials rigging games, or is it??

It is the same. Cheating is cheating and the argument that the Patriots would have won despite the cheating is foolish because they have yet to blow out anyone in their SB wins and have not been back since. Did BP forget how to coach or just lose the edge the league let him so easily get away with?

It's been 42 years, I'm in my mid 30s and I have never seen a SB. It's about damn time we make one.

I hope ya make it cuz from your head coach and down ya got swag. Ya going to the Superbowl because my algorythm tell me the Steelers have a 68% chance of losing this game.

personally I hope the jets make and lose the superbowl so that jason taylor gets THAT much closer to a championship and still doesn't get it.

Using the opener of 2007 as the "end of spygate". Pats went to the Super Bowl in 2007... and won the AFC East 3 out of the next 4 years.

2007- 16-0 loss in the SuperBowl.
2008 ( 2nd in AFC East with a 11- 5 record)** ( Go Dolphins!!!)
2009 (1st AFC East 10-6)
2010 ( 1st AFC East 14-2)

Pats are 2-3 in the playoffs--- one of losses being in the Super Bowl ( 17-14)

Pats are still good...and pretty impressive what they did this year. They are and will continue to be the team to beat in the AFC East.

honestly, i dont know you personally or anything like that, but i hope you have lots of success and enjoyment in your life time.

however, when it comes to the jets , although you have not seen them make a superbowl in your lifetime, and they have not made one in general in the past 42 years, i hope you continue to suffer with the jets for the rest of your life, as im sure you hope us dolphin fans continue to suffer. i just cant wish for success for any jet fan.

honestly, i dont know you personally or anything like that, but i hope you have lots of success and enjoyment in your life time.

however, when it comes to the jets , although you have not seen them make a superbowl in your lifetime, and they have not made one in general in the past 42 years, i hope you continue to suffer with the jets for the rest of your life, as im sure you hope us dolphin fans continue to suffer. i just cant wish for success for any jet fan.

I understand, I can't root for Miami but when you guys did win the div 2 years ago I was genuinely happy for the good posters on the site.

Using the opener of 2007 as the "end of spygate". Pats went to the Super Bowl in 2007... and won the AFC East 3 out of the next 4 years.

2007- 16-0 loss in the SuperBowl.
2008 ( 2nd in AFC East with a 11- 5 record)** ( Go Dolphins!!!)
2009 (1st AFC East 10-6)
2010 ( 1st AFC East 14-2)

Pats are 2-3 in the playoffs--- one of losses being in the Super Bowl ( 17-14)

Pats are still good...and pretty impressive what they did this year. They are and will continue to be the team to beat in the AFC East.

No question, the Pats are still good. But the question still has to be raised, would they have been 'as' successful winning Superbowls had they not had help?

I think, no matter how good they are/were, this quesion will still loom.

Back
Top Bottom