Anyone catch the stats on the Pats since spygate?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone catch the stats on the Pats since spygate??

Dont know if it was mentioned but there was video of the Pats setting up a wall just like the Jets did... What does that tell me?

In order to win in this division... YOU GOTTA CHEAT! If you aint cheatn' you ain tryn'...

Hence why the Phins and Bills are struggling... We don't "TRY" hard enough...

This isn't talked about near enough.

And another thing; most people think the cheating thing was an isolated incident when there is every indication it had been going on for years, and other kinds of spying and cheating as well.

Belichick and the Patriots are total scum. There should be astericks by everything they did in those years.

BELICHICK AND KRAFT AND THE PATRIOTS ARE THE GARBAGE OF THE NFL.

Here's an asterisk :

'84 49ers 18-1
'85 Bears 18-1
'07 Patriots 18-1*

*Lost Super Bowl

I had mentioned this on Twitter on Saturday. Its called Karma. What I want to know is whom on the damn Jets is being so righteous that Karma is working in their favor?
Chubbs

Probably the franchise history.

51 - 13 in the regular season isn't too shabby, is it? Thats with 16 games without Brady, and another 16 games played after his knee injury.

I guess the other teams were just biding their time until the playoffs...:)

Using the opener of 2007 as the "end of spygate". Pats went to the Super Bowl in 2007... and won the AFC East 3 out of the next 4 years.

2007- 16-0 loss in the SuperBowl.
2008 ( 2nd in AFC East with a 11- 5 record)** ( Go Dolphins!!!)
2009 (1st AFC East 10-6)
2010 ( 1st AFC East 14-2)

Pats are 2-3 in the playoffs--- one of losses being in the Super Bowl ( 17-14)

Pats are still good...and pretty impressive what they did this year. They are and will continue to be the team to beat in the AFC East.

Back
Top Bottom