Anyone Change Their Mind on the Draft? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Change Their Mind on the Draft?

I was listening to one of the Insiders on M&M say that Gurley is expexted to be ready around the start of the season but, not expected to be at full strength until next year. That's the first I heard that, is it something new? That would scare me.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

No, after all the threads...I still think the Dolphins should draft someone in those rounds and other rounds too

And Dat's Da Truth. lol

If one of the top 3 receivers are off the board then trade down if at all possible. Pick up a 3rd or an extra 4th. At that point pick the best player available in our need areas: (WR, OG, CB, DT, LB or TE).

If we trade back in the second round to pick up a 3rd, I could see the Dolphins selecting Stephone Anthony (ILB, Clemson) late in round 2. He has solid awareness and playmaking ability, great size (6'3), and a high character guy. Dolphins worked him out and took him to dinner not too long ago. Seeing as how he is a great athlete and high character guy, I could see them wanting to select a guy like that. He is more competent as a pass defender than Perryman.

With a top 3 WR to go with Landry and Stills, our O is potentially scary. Without one, we are likely average.

With a top 3 WR to go with Landry and Stills, our O is potentially scary. Without one, we are likely average.

If White or Cooper falls to 9, I think you have to make the call to NY and go get that pick. Its a rare opportunity. I am not a huge fan of parting with future picks, but at the end of the day, you're looking at an offense that is going to be lethal for years to come.

If White or Cooper falls to 9, I think you have to make the call to NY and go get that pick. Its a rare opportunity. I am not a huge fan of parting with future picks, but at the end of the day, you're looking at an offense that is going to be lethal for years to come.

I'm thinking the same and could go higher than #9. The skill positions, with Tannehill and Miller, would all be very young and be able to grow together into something special, I have to take the shot for that to happen.

I have came to the conclusion that WR and RB are deep in this draft. the dominant big men should be our pick at 14

You have come to the WRONG conclusion. There are a good many "good" WRs and RBs but not great ones. And you don't have to have dominant big men with a first-round pick. EVER.

Back
Top Bottom