Anyone Change Their Mind on the Draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone Change Their Mind on the Draft?

Wanted Kendricks the MLB at 14, but now, think either Parker, Scherff or Shelton if they are available. If all three are gone then trade down and get an extra late 2nd and grab Hendricks with our mid to late 20 pick and then get a WR (Dorsett) with our 2nd at 14 and a CB or safety with the extra gained pick.
Kendricks

Just asking and i'd like an honest answer......3 mins left ahead by 4...1st 10 vs New England/Buffalo/Stinky Jets/ or like last year Lions/Packers....Who do you give the rock to?Miller Or Gurley?

Easy Answer, Gurley. Miller becames an afterthought if Gurley is drafted, then again until Miller proves he can convert 3 and 2 he'll always be a position to be upgraded.

Our offense doens't work if we do not have WRs that are respected enough to be covered by two players. We need to have mismatches somewhere and win with numbers. Cooper is that player that can beat the numbers and still produce in spite of the double team. We really need a guard too (and two) so looking past that position will hurt us. Of course top guards are found in round two and top Wrs are found in round one usually. I started the off season thinking we needed a MLB round one but we can get a stopper their in round 4-5. We just need to follow the value chart as far as positions go and draft int he order of 1st WR, guard or LB 2nd and 4th round. Saying that means though players dropped perfectly for us. I want us to give up next years 1st and move up for Cooper. If we are picking 21st or later next year then it will be well worth it.

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Easy Answer, Gurley. Miller becames an afterthought if Gurley is drafted, then again until Miller proves he can convert 3 and 2 he'll always be a position to be upgraded.

What was the result of those situations last year from Miller. I know he added bulk and I thought he showed pretty good power.

Just asking and i'd like an honest answer......3 mins left ahead by 4...1st 10 vs New England/Buffalo/Stinky Jets/ or like last year Lions/Packers....Who do you give the rock to?Miller Or Gurley?

Gurley but i want to give tannehill WRs so we can score so much we don't have a close game. I get the gurley love my only thing with gurley is his health. I don't think he helps from day 1.

DOWN = 3 TO GO 1-2 14 carries 68 yds 4.9 ypc 32 long 2 td
DOWN = 4 TO GO 1-2 2 carries 9 yds 4.5 ypc 9 long 1 td not sure if he was stopped on the other 4th and 1 or is was less than a yard to convert

I think the best case scenario without any trades us WR at 14, ILB with 47 and OG with the fourth round pick. I am hoping for a trade back though. Unless a blue chip player falls to us.

I think the only way we can get a trade back is if there is a blue chip prospect there to take.

At first I thought MLB all the way. Then the reshaping of our offence happened. Then I thought we need one of the top 3 WR. After a minute I thought what if Gurley was able to come back and be a stud...

Daily I change. I think if we could move up and take Cooper we do it. I also think if Gurley is at 14 we do it. I also think we should move back and get a good O line player. Then I think we need some help on D. So basicly I think we should do a Madden draft and get everyone we want.

too bad gurley is probably gonna be gone by the time we pick. id sprint to the podium with gurleys name if he were there but if hes not im all for malcom brown. suh and brown would give miami a dominant pair of dt's. something ive never seen in my 30+ years watching them.

My big board as we head into draft day.

1. Cooper
2. White
3. Parker
4. Waynes
5. Gurley
6. Perriman
7. Collins OT
8. Sherff
9. Kendricks
10. Shelton

Stay at 14 or move to 9. Giants my favorite trade partner. Gets us ahead of the WR needy Rams, Vikings, and Browns.

14: 1100.

9: 1350.

Wouldn't take much.

For the #14 pick, I was originally..

1. WR Amari Cooper
2. WR Kevin White
3. WR DeVante Parker
4. CB Trae Waynes
5. OT/OG Brandon Scherff
6. Trade down.

But since then, based on posts from other fin fans, I've decided that CB Trae Waynes is overvalued, so I've removed him from my list.

I'm not feeling the Gurley love. I wouldn't be upset but we have a good RB. I think waynes or parker is the pick. Parker would really help this passing offense
I think that a top notch would help both the running and the passing offense. If the defense has to respect the run every snap, it opens holes for the receivers.
Having said that, I don't have a preference. I'd just like to make the playoffs this year, don't care about anything else.

If one of the top 3 receivers are off the board then trade down if at all possible. Pick up a 3rd or an extra 4th. At that point pick the best player available in our need areas: (WR, OG, CB, DT, LB or TE).

i still dont fully like the spot at 14 with whom is most likely going to be there... a trade down would be amazing in my mind.... but I am still in wants of Eric Kendricks

No, after all the threads...I still think the Dolphins should draft someone in those rounds and other rounds too

Back
Top Bottom