Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game?

BuffBillsMan90

is Clumpalicious!!
Reaction score
Bring a parka!

Seriously, www.billsfanzone.com is having a tailgate party and Fins fans are welcome to stop by. We have a "special" brew for y'all and we need some Fins stuff to burn :p

PM me if you are and I'll give ya the details of where we are going to be. It will definitely be on the northern side of the stadium but still trying to get it all settled. We will try to get a sign that has BFZ or BillsFanZone or something to that effect.

I would not take my money, nor rump to Barf Wilson Stadium. Hell no they will get no support from me.

BTW, concerning your sig, you never were at the top of the mountain, you almost got there 4 times then got kicked right off.

When I win the lottery I plan to go to every fin game,till than this poor man needs to stay in miami

Originally posted by chambers84
What the hell is in Buffalo besides a good ass-whopping by the Fins?!?!?!

This from a guy with a location listed as Alaska.

Hey Clumped, thanks for the invite. If I didn't live in Hell, I would join you guys.

Best of Luck

Thanks from myself as well for the invite. But since I live in Dallas it's a big no from me as well.
In fact, I've only seen the Miami Dolphins play once in real life and that was against the Indianapolis Colts. And then it was a loss. :( Someday I'd like to see my beloved Dolphins again, but only in Miami.

Been there once and I wouldn't go there again even if out of some freak of nature Rich stadium was hosting the Superbowl and the phins were in it.

Aluminum benches for seatings. Who was the wise ass who came up with that one.

I bet you Miami will make it before Buffalo, Lets say LOSER STAYS OFF OF FINHEAVEN BOARDS

That's some bet coming in the middle of the season.......talk to me after the season and ya have a deal.

Back
Top Bottom