Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game?

Quote:
Originally posted by chambers84
What the hell is in Buffalo besides a good ass-whopping by the Fins?!?!?!

Originally posted by RobertHoover
This from a guy with a location listed as Alaska.

:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
You make bets like that before the season starts.

Talk about lack of confidence and kicking yourself at the same time:

"clumpedplatelet Well since the Phins won't be going to the SB in your lifetime....you don't hafta worry about it! "

Yet you won't take that bet which means you aren't confident in Buffalo making it there first. If Miami doesn't make it in the next 50 years then christ Buffalo's never going to make it. :p

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

I would rather watch all the S-B's that the jills lost in succession, than to be within 100 miles of jillville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Marino1983

Re: Re: Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game?

Originally posted by Marino1983
I would rather watch all the S-B's that the jills lost in succession, than to be within 100 miles of jillville !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: Marino1983
i'll plug up the toilet and let it overflow if i ever get the urge to go to buffalo!:rolleyes:

Re: Re: Re: Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game?

Originally posted by dolfan06
i'll plug up the toilet and let it overflow if i ever get the urge to go to buffalo!:rolleyes:

:billsbite :rofl: :hail: You just topped my comment 06 ....:lol: Marino1983

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game?

Originally posted by Marino1983
:billsbite :rofl: :hail: You just topped my comment 06 ....:lol: Marino1983

It wasn't to difficult.

Now come on Hoov,, I gave you some props for being a somewhat different type of jill fan and you blindside my post... Now you are not going to prove my assessment of you wrong,, are ya ????? :lol: :p Marino1983

I'm just thinking your post was weak so 06 didn't have far to go to get out in front of it. Look at it this way 83, if 06 tops yours it must have been a poor effort.

I chalk it up to post holiday lethergy.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
I'm just thinking your post was weak so 06 didn't have far to go to get out in front of it. Look at it this way 83, if 06 tops yours it must have been a poor effort.

I chalk it up to post holiday lethergy.
1983, he's gotta knock somebody, he knows his team is in trouble and he won't be here next week! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom