Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone coming to Buffalo for the game?

Originally posted by RobertHoover
I'm just thinking your post was weak so 06 didn't have far to go to get out in front of it. Look at it this way 83, if 06 tops yours it must have been a poor effort.

I chalk it up to post holiday lethergy.

Hey Hoov, I think you know my history and 06 will attest to my posts being far from weak .... As far as 06's posts,, all I can say is you don't want to :monkey: him off ! 06 can be a very colorful Dolphin fan poster ,,, especially when it comes to Raider fans ....:lol: Marino1983

Think whatever you want. I know thinking isn't your stong suit but give it a try.
who has to think? you come up with this schoolyard 1/2 game trash, and you tell me thinking is not my long suit?:rolleyes:

Two questions 83.

How does someone get pissed of about posts on a message board and why would I care if 06 gets pissed at me, it's a message board?

BTW - Your post was weak, big deal. It wasn't your best work.

Originally posted by dolfan06
1983, he's gotta knock somebody, he knows his team is in trouble and he won't be here next week! :rolleyes:

I know that Hoov is a jill fan and that is their nature but surprisingly there are a few of really informed and "decent" jill fans who post some intelligence on this site :confused: ... But Hoov don't confuse a positive comment from me as a flag of truce,,, I still despise your TEAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) Marino1983

I thought this thread was about who was going to the game. If you're talking crap in this thread, then it can't say to much about yourself.

Back to the original topic, I've already said that I'm not going to buffalo. I'm in Dallas and there are a bunch of us that meet up at a place to watch and drink beer and have a good time. Its even better when we win.

Two questions 83.

How does someone get pissed of about posts on a message board and why would I care if 06 gets pissed at me, it's a message board?

BTW - Your post was weak, big deal. It wasn't your best work.

Well for starters I don't post on rival m-b's and that is due to the fact of respecting other teams fans and not starting a flame war !! You will NEVER see a post from me on any of the jills web sites .. Hoov some posters take a lot of what is posted on a m-b very seriously, if you don't,, that is fine but you have to take that into account whenever you submit a post ... Especially when you are on a division rivals m-b ....

That is just my philosophy anyway ........ :D Marino1983

Good philosphy 83. I take what I post seriously, I take everything about the Bills seriously. That includes stuff about our rivals since that affects the Bills.

I just can't understand how people get so angry or upset or royally pissed off by message board chatter. I guess I just assume people have enough going on in there lives that this is just a distraction to be taken that way. I guess I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom