Anyone CONCERNED that Tanny stares down receivers on every play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone CONCERNED that Tanny stares down receivers on every play?

Strangeworld

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I pray that he can start looking off safeties and incorporate a pump fake or two into his game or this guy will be batted ball and pick six city.

Yes. However, he was much better looking off tonight.

i actually saw him go through his progressions pretty well tonight but the batted balls concern me

I'm more concerned of the WRs dropping passes that hit there hands, then a rookie QB that is learning as he goes.

A couple of those drops, especially the one Fasano dropped in the end zone, then were talking about a different ballgame. Completely different

he was never as bad as Henne and tonight I didnt notice him staring down receivers too bad

Pocket "feel" and "presence" seems to be lacking... he doesn't seem to sense the rush well.

Hopefully this is something he improves upon.

agreed, i feel if he gets better at looking off receivers he can avoid the amount of batted balls that appear to happen when hes on the field

YES!!! Been my complaint all along. Will be a turnover machine in the NFL until he learns how to look off the DBs and LBs.

Funny how Tannehill led the NCAA in dropped passes and appears that he will do the same in the NFL. Hmm...could it have something to do with touch and location?

YES!!! Been my complaint all along. Will be a turnover machine in the NFL until he learns how to look off the DBs and LBs.

Funny how Tannehill led the NCAA in dropped passes and appears that he will do the same in the NFL. Hmm...could it have something to do with touch and location?

Maybe. However, receivers dropped balls on Matt Moore's watch.

Tannehill stares down too much because there is nothing out there getting open.. Oh well

Here we go...that didn't take long! Only the 3rd preseason game

You guys do know that just because he seems to be turning his head one way he could be looking elsewhere right? I know it looks like his staring his receivers down but none of you know that for sure..

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom