Anyone CONCERNED that Tanny stares down receivers on every play? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone CONCERNED that Tanny stares down receivers on every play?

I pray that he can start looking off safeties and incorporate a pump fake or two into his game or this guy will be batted ball and pick six city.

What I really think you're asking is will Tanny be the second coming of Henne? The answer is a resounding NO. Tanny watches way more film that Henne ever did. He also seems to have a higher motor and football IQ. He will go through some growing pains, but not he will not turn out to be another Henne.

You realize he's a rookie, right? Frankly, it's already less of an issue with Tannehill than it was with Henne as a 4 yr vet. His reads and the speed of his decision making at this point of his career have been an extremely pleasant surprise.

He's a rooke who didnt have much experience in college. The fact that he is this good already should make us all happy

What I really think you're asking is will Tanny be the second coming of Henne? The answer is a resounding NO. Tanny watches way more film that Henne ever did. He also seems to have a higher motor and football IQ. He will go through some growing pains, but not he will not turn out to be another Henne.

Yes!

I saw shades of Henne last night

Back
Top Bottom