Anyone else afraid this week?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else afraid this week??

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just jaded, but I'm terrified of the matchup we have this weekend. Boldin and Fitz, against our suspect D.. I'm usually super amped the weekend before the game but I have a really bad feeling the TV is going to take some abuse by the 2nd quarter.. I pray I'm wrong, but something about this matchup on the road is making me very nervous.. Anyone else? I'm seriously having flashbacks to 1-15, I'm starting to think I have post-traumatic-1-15-dolphins stress disorder :sidelol::sidelol:

afraid? No my brother. They have a better recieving corp than us....that's all. They are the Cardinals.....we are the Dolphins....the greatest team in NFL history. Dont forget that.

If im the Cards id throw the ball every single down...

We have noone that match up to Fitz or Boldin.

I get nervous every time the Fin's play:foundout:

I hear ya....After the last ten years....I've been devoid
of hope...I start to get optimistict and then ...WAM
back to reality.

Will Allen will hold his own. The rest,
clear.gif

If our offense doesn't take 3 quarters to warm up we have just as much a chance as winning this one as AZ does. The Jets have one of the best O-lines in football and we pulled off a few sacks. I expect Warner to be feeling the heat Sunday.

What is there to be afraid of? We have lost 19 of 20 so a loss to every team is expected. Hopefully we will play a great game and come away with a victory and get the season started. I think last year really took the remaining hope out of me and now I actually expect to lose to the Cardinals. How sad... hopefully the team shows that they are turning the corner. All of us true Dolphins fans really deserve some wins for standing by this team the past few seasons. Sorry this is just a rant by a beaten man hoping for some light at the end of the tunnel.

Afraid? Heck no....what I expect to see is improvement...less mistakes....less penalites....better play. I could care less if they win...right now learning to play as a team...the right way is far more important to me. Wins will come.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I'm terrified of the matchup we have this weekend. Boldin and Fitz, against our suspect D.. I'm usually super amped the weekend before the game but I have a really bad feeling the TV is going to take some abuse by the 2nd quarter.. I pray I'm wrong, but something about this matchup on the road is making me very nervous.. Anyone else? I'm seriously having flashbacks to 1-15, I'm starting to think I have post-traumatic-1-15-dolphins stress disorder :sidelol::sidelol:

Afraid of going 0-2 for the 56th straight year? No, I'm used to it

Were gonna take this one boys! I just got this feeling. I think we'll step it up and show all of of these so called fans were getting better! Being a minority (born in Miami), I am not a fair-weather fan and you won't see me bashing my team after 1 game we almost won. Some of you on here are ridiculous!

There is more to pass defense than just DB's. I have faith our Dline can rape Warner all day long.

If im the Cards id throw the ball every single down...

We have noone that match up to Fitz or Boldin.

Will Allen is seriously the most underrated CB in the league. We'll have to blitz hard to limit the one on one matches for a period of time. Because those guys are amazing on 1 on 1 coverage. Other than that, we should be able to put up quite a bit of points this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom