Anyone else afraid this week?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else afraid this week??

I figure if I finally take the Dolphins opponent in my picks they'll actually win this time.
I did that for the first time last year against the Ravens and we won. Haven't stopped picking the opponents since.

i can picture the thread on cardinal forums

"dolphin fans afraid to play us"

**** outta here with this afraid ****...
No, were not afraid of the Cardinals, at least I'm not. I'm more afraid of the Dolphins, because I don't know if you noticed, but we lose on a consistent basis :unsure:

I think it'll end up being a close game.

I'm really not afraid of the Cardinals...they're the KC Royals of the NFL, although they have improved the last few seasons.

Fear... not a factor...

Do we improve... do we execute the offense... do we stay disciplined on defense... do we play physical... do we not turn the ball over... do we move the chains... do we score TD's... do we stop the run.... do we run... do we get off the field on 3rd down... do special teams create field position... do we finish...

Fear... would come into players next week when they adjust the roster and lineup if the players don't do the above... that's fear... of loss!

I'm not worried because the Cardinals have no speed on their offense. Fitz and Boldin are not fast, Pope (TE) is not fast, and we all know Edge is not fast. The only guy who's somewhat fast is Breaston, who I think may actually give us problems.

Fitz and Boldin are big possession receivers. The Cardinals are going to have to put together long scoring drives (10+ plays). And Warner HAS to be wearing down one of these years. He didn't look very good in week 1.

Plus, the 49ers had 5 turnovers and they only lost by 10. The 49ers are just as bad as us.

i totally agree with this, but the Phins NEED to get that first win under their belt, get that W feeling, get to move on after it... its a lot off the shoulders

Afraid? Heck no....what I expect to see is improvement...less mistakes....less penalites....better play. I could care less if they win...right now learning to play as a team...the right way is far more important to me. Wins will come.

As long as we are playing Patrick Cobbs at full time 3rd down guy and chris crocker and reynaldo hill over Jason Allen then yes, I will continue to worry no matter who we play.

Sometimes, I just do not understand what coaches think. A little Cam Cameron going on here. Do not like it.

Maybe I'm just jaded, but I'm terrified of the matchup we have this weekend. Boldin and Fitz, against our suspect D.. I'm usually super amped the weekend before the game but I have a really bad feeling the TV is going to take some abuse by the 2nd quarter.. I pray I'm wrong, but something about this matchup on the road is making me very nervous.. Anyone else? I'm seriously having flashbacks to 1-15, I'm starting to think I have post-traumatic-1-15-dolphins stress disorder :sidelol::sidelol:

That's funny, that's how I feel. I'm usually a very optomistic "homer" no matter who we play even last year! I was pumped for the Jets and really thought we'd win.

Against the Cards I fear we seriously regress and get crushed.

I hope I'm wrong and we win but if not then I'll join you in counselling!

If we lose this week, there's a very good chance we start 0-4. :boohoo:

So yes, I guess I am a little afraid.

Hmmm... I knew we were going to get smoked. We SUCK beyond all comprehension.

Back
Top Bottom