Anyone else afraid this week?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else afraid this week??

I'm afraid every week. I just want to see improvement...and then with that hopefully some wins. Just hoping we're not talking by week 10 about whether or not we're gonna win a game.

I am a little scared. They are use to losing:( They couldn't beat the Jets last week and if they blow this one its 0-2 and off to Mass and then the Chargers come to town. Yup, I am a bit worried. Hopefully they can get a lot of pressure on their QB and on offense give them a good dose of Ricky and Ronnie. I expect the Dolphins to win:up:

I think Boldin and Fitzgerald will each score, they're beasts! But I expect us to run the ball down their throats. Their D looked really good last week but it wasn't against a super good team. Dolphins 24 Cards 17. Let's get er done!

If we are scared now about the Cards, it's going to be a long season.
clear.gif
Seriously though, I'm scared every week and about this game, our safeties HAVE to play really well. They are going to have to help out our corners if we're going to stop Fitz and Boldin. One on one, they'll eat our corners alive if we give Warner time.

Obviously related to that success, we're going to have to get pressure on the QB, which I think we can and will do.

I also think and hope that the game planning and play calling will be much improved as the coaching staff begins to realize and exploit our strengths.

Afraid? Heck no....what I expect to see is improvement...less mistakes....less penalites....better play. I could care less if they win...right now learning to play as a team...the right way is far more important to me. Wins will come.

Well said. My only concern in the game would be the running game. Aside from 1 big play, the Cards did hold Frank Gore in check most of the game. I guess I'll fess up to being a little afraid of what kind of abuse Darnell Dockett is going put on Ndukwe, Murphy, or Mathis or whomever we start at RG. Satele can't be helping chip and double them all day otherwise Hayes and Dansby will be all over the field.

Afraid ? No, I think we have a good chance to win this week. Heck against the Jets, we had a chance to win until the final play.

I am very excited about this week. I cannot wait to see if we can get 5 to 7 sacks. I look forward to see if Langford continues to be a beast. I am excited to see if Ricky and Ronnie can get going against a defense that gave up a lot of yards per carry. I want to see if Chad is more comfortable with the offense. I am a little worried about the right guard, but that is the easiest line position to replace.

afraid? always. pressure on warner is the key. he's old and holds on to the ball forever. put him on his back and force mistakes. if there's no push up front, they will run and pass on us all day.

After losing 19 of the last 21 games, I can't really say I'm "afraid" of any particular opponent. As sad as it sounds, the truth is...so what, it's just one more loss.

if we dont play our game, this game can get out of hand REALLY REALLY fast. Zona is very capable of blowing us out.. Will they? hell no.. we will be victorious

I think their WR are gonna have a field day against us. I'm just hoping we stay in it with physical D and a strong pass rush.

i can picture the thread on cardinal forums

"dolphin fans afraid to play us"

**** outta here with this afraid ****...

Well said. My only concern in the game would be the running game. Aside from 1 big play, the Cards did hold Frank Gore in check most of the game. I guess I'll fess up to being a little afraid of what kind of abuse Darnell Dockett is going put on Ndukwe, Murphy, or Mathis or whomever we start at RG. Satele can't be helping chip and double them all day otherwise Hayes and Dansby will be all over the field.

Huh? No they didnt. He was 14 for 96, and 5 for 55 with a touch. Minus that 1 play he was 13 for 55, still a solid 4.2 per carry average and 5 recepts for 55 yards. Thats hardly keeping him in check. Hopefully ronnie will tear them down

How are Fitz and Boldin going to catch passes from an old timer laying on his *** all afternoon?

Afraid? I pretty expect to lose most of the time. The only thing I hope is its not a blow out. I say Cards 23 Fins 13. Adn dont gimmee the balh blah not a true fan. I wish I had ur guys optimism, but I wanna see some consistent winning before I belive in this team again.

Back
Top Bottom