Anyone else annoyed by B.Quinn during the draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else annoyed by B.Quinn during the draft?

Finfan53

17-0 Still Perfect
Reaction score
I don't know if it was just me, but Brady Quinn cuddled up with his girlfriend in the green room of the draft was really unprofessional?!
-As if he couldn't keep his suitcoat on for a few hours with millions of people watching him at home?...snuggled up with his girl as if he was sitting at a table during his high school prom?
-Stupid haircut for a 12yr old? Even Joe Namath's hair back 70's didn't look that bad!
-And lastly, the sigh of relief walking on stage...as if he didn't get picked before the second round he was gonna be poor the rest of his life? A degree from the Univ. of Notre Dame, at no cost to him, isn't worth much?
-Waiting till the 22nd pick, he said was "tough"?? :fire:

Yeah, I wanted us to draft him until I heard him talking about ordering food and hiring a DJ for his corner of the green room. What a tool. Reminds me of Chris Rix.

Maybe he was trying to make the best out of a situation where he was losing over 17 million dollars.

You all are reaching for something to hate about a kid. Pathetic.

yeah, Quinn always wilted under pressure when he was Qb at Notre Dame when the defenses got tough on him.. He always got rattled .. You saw how rattled he was on draft day .. Marino and COUNTLESS other players fell in the draft on draft day and they didn't go hide in a closet.. I am so happy we didn't draft that guy .

I don't know if it was just me, but Brady Quinn cuddled up with his girlfriend in the green room of the draft was really unprofessional?!
-As if he couldn't keep his suitcoat on for a few hours with millions of people watching him at home?...snuggled up with his girl as if he was sitting at a table during his high school prom?
-Stupid haircut for a 12yr old? Even Joe Namath's hair back 70's didn't look that bad!
-And lastly, the sigh of relief walking on stage...as if he didn't get picked before the second round he was gonna be poor the rest of his life? A degree from the Univ. of Notre Dame, at no cost to him, isn't worth much?

Yes, his hair is ugly, and when this "shaggy" fad goes out of style with the younger guys, everyone will be laughing at his hair style.

However, if you owned $26 million of stock, and watched it plummet to, say, $6 million over the course of 2 hours, I'm guessing you'd call that a "tough" 2 hours too.......especially if it was broadcast on national TV.

Give me (and him) a break dude.....

He was only joking about the green room thing, come on, do you think these guys cant have fun.

Second, un professional?? This is still a game isnt it?

Character issues.

Well, I will say this:

Brady Quinn comes across as FAKE. All his posturing and salesman smile crap makes me sick. He reminds me of Namath in that regard. And the one pic of him pointing toward heaven after being picked by Cleveland... PUKE, PUKE, PUKE! :barf:

I'm sorry, but I want the team to win as much as everyone. But not so much that I'd want to take a chance on the next Ryan Leaf arseh*le... and that's Brady.

Search the web and the fan forums, you'll start to find a handful of info. that does a little more than suggest that Brady Quinn is a head case.

No thanks! Everything I've read and heard so far on Beck is that he's a stand-up John Elway type of guy. THAT is what I'm behind.

Screw the premadonnas!

Yes, his hair is ugly, and when this "shaggy" fad goes out of style with the younger guys, everyone will be laughing at his hair style.

However, if you owned $26 million of stock, and watched it plummet to, say, $6 million over the course of 2 hours, I'm guessing you'd call that a "tough" 2 hours too.......especially if it was broadcast on national TV.

Oh Please .. Marino and COUNTLESS other players fell in the draft on draft day and they didn't go hide in a closet.. Quinn always got rattled under pressure when he played QB at Notre Dame, and he did it again on draft day .. That's not the type of leader I want on my team .. Something tells me Beck would have been strong and taken it alot better if he was in that situation , more like a man ..
Quinn just looks like a superficial spoiled brat to me.. I'm workin out look at my muscles sort of guy.. I don't like Quinn's character .. And like the other poster said, search for him and see what many say about him personally.. Quinn looks Fake.. I can tell em from a mile away .. Again, I'm thrilled that premadonna is not going to Quarterbacking Miami ..

>
Yes, his hair is ugly, and when this "shaggy" fad goes out of style with the younger guys, everyone will be laughing at his hair style.However, if you owned $26 million of stock, and watched it plummet to, say, $6 million over the course of 2 hours, I'm guessing you'd call that a "tough" 2 hours too.......especially if it was broadcast on national TV.

Oh Please .. Marino and COUNTLESS other players fell in the draft on draft day and they didn't go hide in a closet.. Quinn always got rattled under pressure when he played QB at Notre Dame, and he did it again on draft day .. That's not the type of leader I want on my team .. Something tells me Beck would have been strong and taken it alot better if he was in that situation , more like a man ..

Quinn just looks like a superficial spoiled brat to me.. I'm workin out look at my muscles sort of guy.. I don't like Quinn's character .. And like the other poster said, search for him and see what many say about him personally.. Quinn looks Fake.. I can tell em from a mile away .. Again, I'm thrilled that premadonna is not going to be Quarterbacking my team in Miami ..
If he said waiting to get drafted till pick 22 was 'tough' . how tough will be for him under pressure in tight NFL games with millions watching ?? Quinn sucks.

Quinn just looks like a superficial brat to me.. I'm workin out look at my muscles sort of guy.. I don't like Quinn's character .. And like the other poster said, search for him and see what many say about him personally..

I dont think there was as much coverage of the draft when Marino was drafted. It's so sad how some are grasping at straws for being happy not to take Quinn. His hairstyle, how he cuddles his gf, he pointed at the sky when he was picked....:sidelol:

The guy acted very classy to not only me, but most of the league and fans. Including the diverse crowd sitting in Radio City. He also took several interviews during the hours he was losing millions.

Try to find real reasons not to take Quinn, not make up idiotic threads about why you are happy we didnt take him.

Yeah, I wanted us to draft him until I heard him talking about ordering food and hiring a DJ for his corner of the green room. What a tool. Reminds me of Chris Rix.

I don't like his personality, but he was just trying to be funny there. Nothing wrong with that.

Maybe he was trying to make the best out of a situation where he was losing over 17 million dollars.

You all are reaching for something to hate about a kid. Pathetic.

Agree. This post is beyond stupid. What a miserable life one must have to make such absurd comments.:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

Maybe he was hot. Or maybe he wouldn't think every little thing he did would get scrutinized.

Yeah, let's make fun of a guy for his haircut. What is this middle school?

Like others have already said, he lost millions of dollars waiting for his name to be called. I'd like to see your face after something similar has happened to you. Some people are just grasping at straws here. Just because we didn't take him, people immediately jump on his back and scrutinize him for every little thing he does.

And of course people are already proclaiming John Beck as the next Elway. Give me a break and stop being such a homer. If the Dolphins had drafted Quinn, no one would even acknowledge Beck.

ESPN was making me friggin sick with all the coverage of him. Give it a break, it was the first round of the draft, their were a lot of other kids getting drafted that are going to have a pretty big impact on their new teams. I would have rather heard about them more than seeing pretty boy cuddled up with his girl. It was ridiculous, and unfortunately they haven't had enough of him. I think he was on ESPNews a couple times yesterday as well as NFL live.

Back
Top Bottom