Anyone else annoyed by B.Quinn during the draft? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else annoyed by B.Quinn during the draft?

he did kind of annoy me. don't want to bash him but i'm glad he's not coming here. i prefer the more family relaxed style to beck. but who know's who will be the better qb. i'm just glad i don't have to look at quinn's face for the next who know's how many years.

I really can't recall seeing a player point to heaven a few times and the hold up the #1 jersey and shake it a bit? Ya gotta be kiddin me?I hope his new team mates give him a long hard time about that.
I also hope Brady Quinn pays for the nose job his girlfriend needs, doesn't he know he can do much much better than that?? Even Marino's wife is way better lookin than her!!!!
On the brightside, it was great seeing Quinn's HOT sister again.... ESPN should have interviewed her!...isn't she dating that caveman lookin AJ Hawk?

ESPN was making me friggin sick with all the coverage of him. Give it a break, it was the first round of the draft, their were a lot of other kids getting drafted that are going to have a pretty big impact on their new teams. I would have rather heard about them more than seeing pretty boy cuddled up with his girl. It was ridiculous, and unfortunately they haven't had enough of him. I think he was on ESPNews a couple times yesterday as well as NFL live.

That was the real problem, Brady was a media hyped kid. The media really made a scene out of him, how sad. I think he was a good college player and may be a good pro but the media tried to make him into something he was not "A Top 10 Pick".

He is a good player but i think he was drinking too much of the cool-aid that the media was passing around before the draft. The fact that the browns told him before the draft that he would not be the #3 pick should have been an indicator of things to come. The Browns have to be the biggest suckers in the draft for what they gave up to get quinn, im guessing it will be a top 5 draft pick next year.

Some of you guys should continue to tell yourself's whatever makes you feel better about not drafting Quinn. Talk about poor sports whining about how his hair looks and not wearing his sport coat. Get real. If Miami would have drafted him you would be singing his praise. Pathetic.

My Father is a huge Browns fan, so yeah I hope Quinn does well and I'm not angry about what he did during before or after the draft. He seems like a good young kid and no one should wish ill will towards him. He's gonna have a lot of pressure on him because he's slipped so far and he has no excuses about an inadequate oline and no weapons. He obviously has all the tools in Cleveland to succeed. After what happened to that city in 96/97, that city deserves a solid team and I hope Edwards/Quinn/Thomas/Wimbley/Winslow can give them that team they want. However, Theyd be wise to not start Quinn right away and put him in a situation where he will surely thrive. Man, his confidence must be shot a bit...

We play Cleveland this year in Cleveland, lets hope we go into Cleveland and Ginn returns one to the house or catches a deep bomb from Beck and goes to the house.

Man how amazing would that be?????????

Although I cheer for the Browns, no way would I not eat that up and laugh in my father's face, especially since they shut us out in 05'

GO PHINS GO!!!!

I don't care about taking Qinn or not taking Quinn....this whole thread I created is a matter of showing class and respect to the NFL and NFL Teams.
He sat there like a jock who didn't know how to wear a suit...simple as that!
Losing millions he never had in the first place??? Was he already gettin paychecks from the NFL? Did construction begin on his million dollar home yet?
Of course he had to take interviews, he had no choice!.... if he didn't the media makes a huge deal about him not taking interviews. Despite Cedric Benson crying after being picked by the bears ...at least he cleaned up before the draft and looked good.

waaaaah waaaaah waaaaah lets find retarted reasons to hate someone jesus (shaking head shaking head)

Maybe he was trying to make the best out of a situation where he was losing over 17 million dollars.

You all are reaching for something to hate about a kid. Pathetic.

I agree. I heard him on Mike and Mike talk about how there's a lot of worse things going on in this world than being selected 20th in the draft.

Sure, the girl seemed kind of put on, but is there a formula that show someone how to act during an awkward time like that?

i sense that he has of feeling of entitlement, like it was his right to be a top ten pick.

Some of you guys should continue to tell yourself's whatever makes you feel better about not drafting Quinn. Talk about poor sports whining about how his hair looks and not wearing his sport coat. Get real. If Miami would have drafted him you would be singing his praise. Pathetic.
Not the case....if we did draft him, we would be gettin an inaccurate passer who is just average when it comes to intermediate and longer passes...not the point of this thread.
He wasn't in NY to get the MVP trophy for his pop warner football team....the NFL Draft is a big deal....his body language could have been a wee lil bit better considering the circumstances? If he wants to look like a goofy teenager while pointing to the heavens upon meeting Goodell with the Browns Jersey...thats his choice.

Thank you thank you thank you... If we would have drafted him, we would be talking about how cool his hair is and that how if seperated himself from the other by taking off his coat and how fine his girl is... We are all bitter we didnt draft him, but you cant blame Quinn, blame Cam...:err:

This board is ridiculous, if he was our pick you would be all over the guy.

I think I am now dumber after reading this post.

If Quinn was my kid.....when the camera's were off him, I slap him upside the head and tell him I'd beat his a$$ when this is over if he didn't his suitcoat on and sit upright....and dont' dare say how this is whole process is "tough".
How far did Aaron Rodger's fall to the Packers?....he showed class the whole time.

I'm sorry so many teams passed on your boy.
By the way, who the hell ever said Quinn's hair was in-style??

I really can't recall seeing a player point to heaven a few times and the hold up the #1 jersey and shake it a bit? Ya gotta be kiddin me?I hope his new team mates give him a long hard time about that.
I also hope Brady Quinn pays for the nose job his girlfriend needs, doesn't he know he can do much much better than that?? Even Marino's wife is way better lookin than her!!!!
On the brightside, it was great seeing Quinn's HOT sister again.... ESPN should have interviewed her!...isn't she dating that caveman lookin AJ Hawk?

Looks like Brady Quinn's sister and caveman brother in law AJ Hawk (2006 #5 pick) and are going to be making a wee bit more money than him and his girlfriend.

I think Brady lost some supporters purely because he was going around talking big like he was the sure thing to be a top 5 pick. One of the guys on ESPN's "Outside the Lines" show said the same thing on yesterday's show. He was too ****y. That's fine on the football field but not in interviews and all that.

Back
Top Bottom