Anyone else annoyed by B.Quinn during the draft? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else annoyed by B.Quinn during the draft?

I actually felt bad for the guy. Anyone that was "annoyed" by him is just odd. This thread gets my vote for stupidest of the day.

I don't care about taking Qinn or not taking Quinn....this whole thread I created is a matter of showing class and respect to the NFL and NFL Teams.
He sat there like a jock who didn't know how to wear a suit...simple as that!
Losing millions he never had in the first place??? Was he already gettin paychecks from the NFL? Did construction begin on his million dollar home yet?
Of course he had to take interviews, he had no choice!.... if he didn't the media makes a huge deal about him not taking interviews. Despite Cedric Benson crying after being picked by the bears ...at least he cleaned up before the draft and looked good.

I can hardly beleive the sissy drivel you are complaining about... you might want to go get a sex change because you surely are concerned about stuff only women worry about... just think, you can sit around with the girls and whine about haircuts and dirty finger nails... yer a FSU fan too aren't ya..

Back
Top Bottom