Anyone else beginning to get sick of this offseason? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anyone else beginning to get sick of this offseason?

So lets see...The jets brought in Santurdio Holmes, who is one screw up away from a year long suspension to play for possibly 12 games...They brought in an AGED LT and a CB who has fallen off since his rookie year...How have they gotten better? Holmes had ONE GOOD YEAR...the Super Bowl year...When he was coming out of college there were MANY MANY MANY red flags about his drug use and other issues with the law..Not only that but this is HIS LAST YEAR UNDER CONTRACT...Im sorry the jets moves dont scare me...basically trading out Thomas Jones for LT wasnt a smart move...Its not the end of the world folks...Santurdio isnt that great...

So lets see...The jets brought in Santurdio Holmes, who is one screw up away from a year long suspension to play for possibly 12 games...They brought in an AGED LT and a CB who has fallen off since his rookie year...How have they gotten better? Holmes had ONE GOOD YEAR...the Super Bowl year...When he was coming out of college there were MANY MANY MANY red flags about his drug use and other issues with the law..Not only that but this is HIS LAST YEAR UNDER CONTRACT...Im sorry the jets moves dont scare me...basically trading out Thomas Jones for LT wasnt a smart move...Its not the end of the world folks...Santurdio isnt that great...

Why make the trades if they didn't expect results in return? You make it seem like the Jets or any other team not Miami just likes to trade picks away for guys who can't play worth a ****.

Jets are still gonna suck, its just part of who they are as a franchise and plus their fans are just terrible human beings

No, I saw a team decimated by bad drafts for many years and was 1-15 with the 1 win a lucky one. I knew it'd be a 4 year rebuild and it still is.

Picture004-1.jpg

Why make the trades if they didn't expect results in return? You make it seem like the Jets or any other team not Miami just likes to trade picks away for guys who can't play worth a ****.

Im not saying that at all...What Im sayin is this whats the point of trading for someone who has all the red flags he has? If you wanna talk about picks Miami has thrown away lets do so...Because I can name about 5 2nd Round picks they did...What I was saying IS THESE MOVES DONT SCARE ME...and that Holmes is too risky even for a 5th...

The "Trifecta" or "Triumverate", whichever you prefer. They're like Augusta National. They don't give a f*ck what you think, they're going to do things their way whether you agree with it or not.

Does that make it right?

No, just look at how Augusta treating women.

Lets wait to see what draft weekend brings us before all the dooms day threads.

Make no difference, the Jets are passing us by big time.
A good draft will make no difference that the Jets out hustled us in the last couple months.

They are taking chance and try to make themselves better,
We are sitting on our a$$.

its funny everyones so afraid of the Jets now that they got Santonio Holmes like we cant stop them but when we played the steelers he had one catch for 5 yards, im not particularly shakin in my boots. Steelers have a better QB and better WR opposite him in Ward. Now tell me why i should be scared?

Do not misunderstand my OP, not once did I mention I was afraid of the Jets or even wanted Holmes. I simply stated it would be nice to see some moves be made to upgrade our own roster. Also do not be confused, Holmes certainly is an upgrade over both Clowney AND Smith.

can someone explain to me why i should be afraid of Santonio Holmes on the Jets?

when we played the Steelers the last game of the year he had ONE catch for 5 yards against our crappy defense that let teams score at will. In Pittsburgh he had a better QB and a better WR opposite him in Hines Ward. Im supposed to be afraid of this guy on the Jets? why? One catch for 5 yards...OOOOOO im trembling!

Back
Top Bottom